[NL2-NL10] NL10 6max Rush, NutFD vs. 2 short stack all-ins

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      UTG - unknown, CO - 13/6/inf during 53 hands. Of course it was not a perfect idea to call preflop with A9o, but I was tempted to take a look at the flop because I was on the BU. If I wouldn't have the position here I would definitely fold.
      On the flop - do I have the right odds to call here?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($8.12)
      BB ($8.75)
      UTG ($3.54)
      MP ($26.62)
      CO ($5.24)
      Hero (Button) ($10)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9, A
      UTG bets $0.30, 1 fold, CO calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 1 fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($1.25) 6, 2, 8 (4 players)
      BB bets $0.40, UTG raises to $3.24 (All-In), CO raises to $4.94 (All-In), Hero ???
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bliausmas,

Preflop: Fold it preflop, what do you want to hit with such a hand and you would feel comfortable to go broke?

As played
      Flop: Nope, we ain't getting the right odds, therefore I'd fold.

Best regards.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Well I was hoping to catch trip Nines, just like Phil Hellmuth did in his probably most memorable hand some time ago :D
      I'm joking of course, now I completely understand that this move is bad and why. Too bad I didn't realize that in real time, but I guess that will come with practice :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Well I was hoping to catch trip Nines, just like Phil Hellmuth did in his probably most memorable hand some time ago :D
      I'm joking of course, now I completely understand that this move is bad and why. Too bad I didn't realize that in real time, but I guess that will come with practice :)
      Of course and later on you will even remember the funny times you had. :) And be proud of your learnings. Good luck on the tables!
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Indeed, good community = faster learning. Cheers! :)