5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

UTG supbrah ($9.77)
      CO ArisRz_ ($17.72)
      BTN x_Mikkel11 ($8.06)
      SB CptHindsight ($9.90)
      BB Hero ($11.73)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is BB A: K:
      2 folds, x_Mikkel11 raises to $0.20, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.55, x_Mikkel11 calls $0.35

Flop: :8d: :8c: :5h: ($1.15, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, x_Mikkel11 calls $0.90

Turn: :3d: ($2.95, 2 players)
      Hero checks, x_Mikkel11 checks

River: K: ($2.95, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, x_Mikkel11 raises to $5.95, Hero calls $4.45
  • 4 replies
    • DoigteurFou
      Fine for me. I wouldn't have contibet this flop, but if you did not contibet since 2 or 3 hands or if you were new at the table then it's fine imo. As your river bet might look like a "continuation bet" because K hit your range, you may be reraised by 99-QQ other kings, as well as with an 8 or with full house/quads. I think a call river is correct here.

However, you shouldn't post the results of the hand. Because it may influence the analysis of the hand, and an analysis has not to take into account the real hand of your opponent because when you are at the table you don't know what your opponent has. So you should get analysis of your hand in the same conditions to get the more accurate analysis possible.

I hope you wrote a note on that slowplaying opponent!
    • adamjjj
      thanks alot and yeah i completely forgot about deleting the result I've got rid of it now
    • veriz
      Hello adamjjj,

The problem with such opponent is that he is way too loose and can be Calling our CBet with a lot of hands and therefore I'd sometimes even just Check/Fold it on flop. A lot of PPs are also in his range. Otherwise ask yourself, is he going to raise so big on river with just hands like KQ or something similar, what could be only reasonable hands what you beat? I think I am more often inclined to Bet/Fold there, since I see often him having a very strong hand here, 8x is likely or maybe even FH.

Best regards.
    • h0m1e
      I think he may have slowplayed the flop,a lot of times this opponent type wil bet a lot with their bluffs and slowplay their monster hands.
      The raise on the river indicates a very strong hand and I think you are beaten there.

Also preflop 3bet bigger like 0.70 or 0.80 c
      Hope it helps.
      Good luck.