Help needed & a couple of questions

• Tscek
      Tscek
      Bronze
      Hey, I started playing on Full Tilt with the $50 starting capital 3 days ago. When I first joined I played some Rush Poker and lost around $8. (retarded me) Than I read some of the guides and started 3-tabling NL2 Hold'em trying to text book the BSS. It's going quite good, I got from the $42 up to $55 in a day and a half, and I don't think I was lucky, really. I hd quite a lot of bad beats too. The thing is, I can't seem to be able to get past that $55... I've gone from $55 down to around $50 and back around five times already and I'm starting to get really desperate. Has this happened to someone before?

I also have some questions regarding Full tilt poker, and I don't wanna spam the forum w/ an unnecessary amount of threads so I'll just ask here:

I always stick to the starting hand chart from this site. There's one thing I find hard to do. It's the call 20 rule. In low stakes games, even if I hit the trips on the flop and me and my opponent both have 20 times the bet amount I never can get him to all in. Don't get me wrong here, I believe the chart, I just need to be convinced.

Do I have to generate $50 in rake to cash in the starting capital, or do I have to get 1000 ftp? How does happy hour interfere?

Is the $600 bonus on first deposit limited by time, or can I do the first deposit whenever I want to?

I had more questions in mind, but I can't remember them right now. I'll edit later in case.

Excuse my English, it's not my first language.
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Tscek,

I will try to answer all your questions, if I miss one or something is not clear, please do not hesitate to ask again.

Very important for improving your game is to post hands in our hand evaluation forum. For NL2 the forum is available here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1387

Our hand judges will evaluate your hand and tell you where you can play a hand better. So in the end you will improve your game and make more winnings. So for example post a hand where you flopped a set and wasn't able to get all the money in.

Do I have to generate $50 in rake to cash in the starting capital, or do I have to get 1000 ftp? How does happy hour interfere?

You need to accumulate 1000 Full Tilt Points. Bonus points like happy hour do not count towards this restriction.

Is the $600 bonus on first deposit limited by time, or can I do the first deposit whenever I want to?

You have 120 days to clear the bonus. The bonus will be released in steps so it is not necessary to clear the whole bonus to get some money. For further information see here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/free50/

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes