This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant - Expert HUD - which stats to display?

• DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I just started with Elephant (it's my first tracker, and I used it for almost one week now), and I have to admit that I don't understand how I could play without a tracker before! It helps sooo much! Well, I started with the beginner's HUD (starting with the first steps before getting to the top of the stair :D ), and very fast I started to find the information not being precise enough (because I knew the expert HUD would offer a way more precise idea of each opponent). I then switched to the expert HUD, which I configured that way:

VPIP - 2bet - 3bet - limp/raise
      AF - Openraise late position - fold SB to steal - fold BB to steal
      PFR - contibet - contibet turn - W$SD
      WTS - fold to contibet - fold to contibet turn - Handcount

Several things: I'm not really happy to use two slots for "fold to steal", but I couldnt find a statistic joining them into a single one. I'd also like to add for the preflop play: fold to 2bet, fold to 3bet, and 'limp/fold' (but i'm not sure this stat exist, I did not check), for my postflop play i'd like: donkbets, bets, and checkraises.

Here the problem comes: there is nit enough space! That's why I posted:

1- Is there a trick I missed which could allow to switch between two (or more) HUD during play (for example allowing to have a preflop HUD, a flop HUD, and a turn+river HUD)? I don't think this have been programmed, since I am aware that being able to display 16 stats is already huge. However I am simply frustrated not to use the Elephant tool to its maximum efficiency.

2- Do you think there are "errors" in the stats I chose to display or am willing to display? Which means stats that are either useless, or simply if I have two stats giving the same information (or if the combination of two stats already gives an information about a third one I am displaying, thus wasting a slot)?

I know (and fully understand) that the first thing you will surely (or should!) answer me is that after only one week of experience with a tracker I should not that much information to be displayed. However I am already extremely confortable with those 16 stats (mostly because I don't allways analyze all of them deeply, I only take from them the information I want at the moment I want it, thus not overwhelming my mind with too much numbers at the same time.

Thank you for your answers :)
      Note: I beg you to forgive my bad english (or at least the bad writing of my sentences). I understand that such a bad writing is unpleasant to read if the text is a bit long.
  • 1 reply