Very nice startup, but problems connecting to the site

• michieDC
      michieDC
      Bronze
      Hi, nice site!

Im new here, greetings from south of Norway and thanks for the great startup recieved :)

I have a questiong regarding your site which I have big problems connecting at the moment, are there any others experiencing this problem? Have now tried from several computers and all I can load of site is pokerstrategy.com/forum and not the regular pokerstrategy.com? Any moderator know whats wrong I was browsing just fine yesterday at all your sites. Yes I have tried the ip also I have tried with different countrycodes example: sv.pokerstrategy.com but it's not working..

:spade: ;)
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey michieDC,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.
      Great to hear your enjoying your stay :f_biggrin:

I, myself have never experienced this problem. I'll pass it on to see what the problem is though.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi michie,

we haven't had reports like that recently. Have you tried connecting from a different internet connection? Ask a friend or try connecting from an internet cafe or wlan hotspot to find out if the trouble is caused by your connection.

Hadi
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      ^ Definitely have to agree with Hadi, you said you tried multiple computers but if they were on the same router/internet connection chances are that won't help - I haven't experienced any problems loading this site ever.