This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ vs loose agressive player

• DucksEatFish
      DucksEatFish
      Bronze
      So I was having a really nice session, up 2.5BI on this table, and another 2.5 in total on the other tables, and was just about to close my tables as i blinded out. Then I get QQ in a hand vs a guy I've allready played to showdown 3-4 times with good results..

I was quite sure he'd go broke with TPTK on this hand, but oh was I wrong. Is this totally moronic play of me, is this an easy fold on the turn? Comments appreciated.

(first hand posted btw:) )

Full Tilt - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 7 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (UTG): $5.16
      UTG+1: $0.53
      MP: $1.85
      CO: $3.14
      BTN: $1.80
      SB: $1.64
      BB: $1.85

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:club:

Hero raises to $0.07, fold, fold, CO calls $0.07, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.17, 2 players) T:heart: 3:diamond: 5:spade:
      Hero bets $0.14, CO calls $0.14

Turn: ($0.45, 2 players) 5:heart:
      Hero bets $0.32, CO raises to $0.64, Hero raises to $4.95 and is all-in, CO calls $2.29 and is all-in

River: ($6.31, 2 players) J:spade:

Hero shows Q:diamond: Q:club: (Two Pair, Queens and Fives) (PreFlop 81%, Flop 9%, Turn 0%)
      CO shows 5:diamond: 5:club: (Four of a Kind, Fives) (PreFlop 19%, Flop 91%, Turn 100%)
      CO wins $5.89
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tskille,

And welcome to the forums! Hopefully we will see more activity in our forums in future. Good luck on tables!

About the hand,

Turn: Since it's NL2 and really expect there him to go broke even with hands like Tx so I don't mind going broke against him. Also the 5 make less likely him to have a set or something similar here. Just a cooler if he has the 5 there or something similar. Nice hand!

Best regards.