This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 the blinds

• yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2,08
      BB:
      $1,96
      BU:
      $2,91

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , K:spade:
      2 folds, BU calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,11, BB raises to $0,38, BU folds, Hero calls $0,26.

Flop: ($0,77) Q:spade: , 7:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0,4, Hero raises to $1,71 (All-In), BB raises to $1,58 (All-In).

Turn: ($4,06) T:club:
      River: ($4,06) 6:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4,06

Should I 4bet him or is flating ok? He's a good player and that's why I thought he could be making a move on me. My intention when calling the flop was check-calling and 1/2 pot betting the turn.
      The flop came really ok, but with flush draw I thought I should protect my hand and also if he has AQ (maybe even flush draw)
      he's going broke no matter what.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello yaxkukmian,

Preflop: Since it's NL2 I'd just get it in here, we also will be OOP, I'd prefer to play such tricky plays with having position over him.

As played
      Flop: Check/Raise is reasonable since he is going to CBet most of his range, nice hand!

Best regards.