Titan points and freeroll???

• ElArmenio
      ElArmenio
      Bronze
      Hello, first of all thank you for the $50, made $10 in two day, i only play for short time, not spens hours in front of the screen.
      Anyway i have two questions, i play in Titan poker and i want to know how many titan points i need the reach the 10 dollar bonus realese, i know that is every $35 rake, but are they 70 titan points? another question is how many titan points are 1 pokerstrategypoint. are they count the same?
      For last about the PS freeroll hosted by titan, i couldnt find it, where are thay?
      Thank you...
      Another thing, i started playing in 0.25-50 Fixed limit to not let my emotions go all in, always in tables of 10 people and always leaving the table when am $5 up. Is that ok??
      Thanks, and please answer my questions...
  • 5 replies
    • mikeymoo
      mikeymoo
      Bronze
      Hi.

I can try to answer a couple questions for you.

Total rake cannot be directly related to Titan points (not sure on this one), as things round up/down one way or another, and is not completely accurate as a whole. Just ask online support to see what your total rake is.

$1 in rake is 3 strategy points, as you can see on the Rewards page (or is it Bonuses?)

Freerolls are located in the Scheduled Tournaments Section.

Re-read the bankroll manage article for fixed limit. It says you need $300 to ply 0.25/0.50. If you get a string of bad luck, you will be bankrupt. Try to stick to 0.05/0.10 for now, following the strategy provided by PS.

Mike
    • ElArmenio
      ElArmenio
      Bronze
      Ok MikeyMoo, thank you. i will read about the fixed limit and search for the tournaments...
    • ElArmenio
      ElArmenio
      Bronze
      Still cant find it, hows the tournament name???
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi ElArmenio!

Originally posted by mikeymoo
      Hi.

I can try to answer a couple questions for you.

Total rake cannot be directly related to Titan points (not sure on this one), as things round up/down one way or another, and is not completely accurate as a whole. Just ask online support to see what your total rake is.

$1 in rake is 3 strategy points, as you can see on the Rewards page (or is it Bonuses?)

Freerolls are located in the Scheduled Tournaments Section.

Re-read the bankroll manage article for fixed limit. It says you need $300 to ply 0.25/0.50. If you get a string of bad luck, you will be bankrupt. Try to stick to 0.05/0.10 for now, following the strategy provided by PS.

Mike
      Thanks a lot mikeymoo. Nothing more to say for me :D

@ ElArmenio: You can find the tournament in the Titan Poker software under "Scheduled Tournaments -> Freerolls -> PokerStrategy Bronze"

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ElArmenio
      ElArmenio
      Bronze
      Ok, i have found it, thank you.....