Problems at pokerstars

• agat83
      agat83
      Bronze
      did any body have problem with pokerstars badbeats always lose from same opponent or runner runner straight or opponent buy set on river or runner runner full etc... or stronger 2nd pair on river, always river...
  • 8 replies
    • agat83
      agat83
      Bronze
      i have friend who dont have same problems he took more than 40k from pokerstar he played mtts, and i have winnigs acording to pokerprolabs 10k, but profit only 530, always lose hands when is bubble time(strong hands)
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Do people have bad beats on PokerStars? Yes

Do people have bad beats on other poker sites? Yes

Is PokerStars rigged? No

Bad beats happen in poker, and you'll see a LOT of them in online poker since you play so many more hands, the problem is, as a species we tend to pick out patterns, and avoid any evidence that contradicts the pattern we're seeking. E.g. you see bad beats and think "PokerStars has lots of bad beats", but I bet for every time your aces win, or you don't get a bad beat, you don't think "Actually no bad beats are a part of poker"
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I have the same problem always taking bad beats at pokerstars

But instead of moaning about it and shouting rigged from the rooftops i carry on playing and take my money back sooner or later
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      Originally posted by agat83
      did any body have problem with pokerstars badbeats always lose from same opponent or runner runner straight or opponent buy set on river or runner runner full etc... or stronger 2nd pair on river, always river...
      how would poker houses survive without higher rake :f_biggrin:

its poker and poker is gambling..no matter if you have 80% or 20% flop/postflop ;)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      we all have problems on stars so it's always best to be...

Prepared for trouble!
      Make it double!

To protect the world from devastation
      To unite all peoples within our nation
      To denounce the evils of truth and love
      To extend our reach to the stars above
      Jessie!
      James!
      Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
      Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
      Meowth, dat's right!
    • Hajler
      Hajler
      Bronze
      I feel your pain bro.

Last night I 3-bet some guy with 93o, he called and I flopped two pair! I bet/shove, he calls and the turn and river come A... A and he turns over AA for quad aces.

Based on this anecdotal evidence I can say for sure that Pokerstars is rigged. Withdrawl your money before its too late!
    • aintree
      aintree
      Bronze
      every now and then we all have a game when a donk is your nemisis,
      I always console myself by looking up his stats,they are always awful,loosing and depositing all the time,
      as long as you have made him pay way over the odds to hit his badbeat then dont worry about it,it means you got your money in when you were way ahead and you will win in the end,which is all that matters
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      i lost 50% oif my BR on stars playing only when i have about 80%...like AA raise/push ...KK same thing....when opponent have straight or gut shot ...when opponent have flush draw on turn....and i lost ...thats the poker...and Pstars...

P.S how would they live without biger rake ?