about cashout

• daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      helloo ,I am new to pokerstars, and I want to know about cashout,

do you know how much I can cash out money by using netteler for each time?

poker starts site says
      2. NETeller

If you have used NETeller to purchase in the last six months, your cashouts will then be processed back to NETeller up to the amount purchased, again from the amount of your oldest NETeller deposit to the amount of your most recent deposit.

it means if I deposited only 10 $ ,I never can cash out more than 10 $ forever?
      if I want to cash out for $600 ,I have to deposit for $600?

does anyone know about it? how much money were you able to cash out ? :D
  • 7 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey daisuke3823,

PokerStars goes by which methods you have deposited with which allow you to withdraw when you have made the deposit with that method.

So for example if you want to withdraw to your Visa Card then you must first make a deposit with it.
      In your case, NETeller.

As for withdrawing, I first got confused but it's the amount you have deposited with that method.
      So if you have deposited $500 with your Visa card then you may only withdraw $500 back to your Visa then you have to use the other default methods or deposit using another method.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      hi thank you for replying!
      so I just deposited $ 10 by using netteler ,and if I win $ 2000, I cannot withdrawal the $2000 to netteler ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Well when the same situation happened to me, no.
      It went back to default withdrawal methods.

But, contact their support and you can get a more detailed response.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      I think its like if you deposit 100$ from neteller and want to withdraw 500$ you HAVE to with draw 100 to neteller, and the 400 you can withdraw directly to your bank account or moneybookers or where ever you want.

You cannot withdraw all 500$ to you bank account for some reason, but you can withdraw all 500$ to neteller tho. At least that the way i understand it and thats how it works for me.

For example when i deposit 100$ from moneybookes and then withdraw 500 to my bank account a 100$ went to my moneybookers account and the rest went to my bank account for some reason.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, this is how it works on PokerStars. The money needs to go back first to the method which has been used for the deposit. Winnings can be cashed out to a different method.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • hookmoney99
      hookmoney99
      Bronze
      thx for info :tongue:
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      thank you everyone! :D
      as you told,I asked it to support,and it said

Kindly note that you may cash out up to USD 50,000 via NETeller.

so it seems I can cash out my money up to $50,000 to netter ! :D
      I am happy about it,thank you for helping me,everyone ! :D