[NL2-NL10] NL5 Rush KK vs unknown flop min raise

• weedo25
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      MP2 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.20, 3 folds, BB calls $0.15, MP2 calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.62) 3, J, 6 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.45, BB folds, MP2 raises to $0.90, Hero calls $0.45.

Turn: ($2.42) 9 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.05, Hero calls $0.05.

River: ($2.52) 2 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $1.90, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.52.

this is my first hand with him.
      Often when they min raise me i am against set, maybe top two, i was thinking about bet folding turn but i wanted "free" card to hit my 2outer.
  • 3 replies
    • YourDoom
      He can also do this with PP, flushdraw, 45 or Jx. Maybe even with air.
    • weedo25
      at least 5 times i was in that situation and every time it was set, now i am afraid to call
    • veriz
      Hello weedo25,

Preflop: I'd raise bigger here, $0.25.

As played
      Flop: Since we are in such multiway pot and his line is way too strong and we haven't invested much to the pot I'd just Bet/Fold, although it could even look a bit too weak, but it's safer.

As played
      Turn: Calling such a min-bet is likely better than raising him up here, let it be if he even has a draw, sometimes it's better to take pot control in such lines because he could easily try to induce a raise from us. I wouldn't raise here, unless I know the opponent.
      River: It's totally fine to fold here, since he would usually pick such line with pretty strong hand, tried to induce bluff on turn and failed and then trying to get maximum value on river. Although sometimes I also see him playing like that with just Jx but as his line is pretty strong limp/call preflop, I'd also more likely inclined to fold.

Best regards.