What don't kill you...makes you stronger!

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Hy boys and girls!Cojo on the keyboard!
      Firstly let's say some words about me! I'm from Romania(a very beautiful and nice country...hmmm c'mon definetly Not).Atm i'm a student at General Medicine and also i'm strugeling with poker!
      I started this blog to keep me motivated(not a really point atm but who knows when downswings come).Also this is the 3rd and the last time i'll open a blog bcs i had 2 failures and i promise this time it will not hapen again! Side bets anyone?:) )

I'm starting with 200$ at Rush nl 5!first i have to pwn this limit and after 40buyn roll for nxt limit i'll be reg there until it will make me move down again!

Today i played 2k hands trying to observe and making notes around bcs i didn't play from home,therefore no hud! Players are incredible weak, playing like hell, but they can't stop hitting like God! So after that i'm down 4 buyns and also i adjusted some things at my playing style and it's working but i have to learn a lot more things b4 being a good player!

I'll post here wherever i need to!And also,from now on,my new friend will be Hand Judge Forum!

Be cool!Stay cool!Chill out! Don't be mad,better days will come! Cya
  • 18 replies
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      2pac fan by any chance? ;) some lines in your post made me believe that :D
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by Dendra
      2pac fan by any chance? ;) some lines in your post made me believe that :D
      Lets say not big of a fan but long time ago i used to listen him! That phrase came through my head when i thought at a name for my blog! And it caracterised me :> ! :]
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Hy guys!This is my first update here!

Yesterday and today played all toghether about 8k hands and i'm already down about 9.5stacks!wtf am i crushed by this micro gamblers?...i think so...NOT!c'mon cojonel!

Short,long i think 2 stacks i spewed but their play didn't really made any sesnse! They finished showing me their backdors on rainbow flops! Nh sir !

In the other way ,today i played some normal tables as i wasn't home and a saw its more easy to spot the fish and also if u hit(true,you,not me) u can run away faster with their money than in rush!
      Also i have to discuss this days with my baker about that change and start playing normal tables!
      Atm pkr not going very well but i think first step done:starting to post hands! Also had some more but i m exhausted and gonna sleep a bit!

Rl life!Definetly running over Ev! Tomorow night birthday party folowed by another party! Gona be lot of fun! Sounds good to me!

So ya atm i'm a racke back pro:) )! It makes a lot of sense for my bankroll!

So all in all...if your staying on your chair while playing poker and feel a pain in the ass thats really because u play bad!(adapted)!

Have fun gays!

P.s.:How to post a hand also with stats above each player?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      2pac?

I first thought of this:
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      wattttttt nl5 rush is a fish tank bro! definitely easier than ring games! if u wana sweat or anything lemmie no!
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      wattttttt nl5 rush is a fish tank bro! definitely easier than ring games! if u wana sweat or anything lemmie no!
      yes i know but its kinda frastrated ! gonna recoup all my hands and gonna view all of them to see what i`m doing wrong ! also the time i didn t played home played 2 tables :) , as i am a maniac its boring but i think quality over quantity !

so for the moment gona post some hands in the hand judge forums and stay chill read some articles and so on ! c u guys!

AND btw Outside its so freaking cooool ! snowing for about 24 hours and isss niceeee 10 cm tall snow :X in couple of hours gonna go outside and make same snowmans :) ))
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Hy!boooyachakaaa!
      Home after a pretty party!overall a bit drank!Tonmorow gona update with some pictures!

Gonna sleep a bit and at 15 pm gona go to another party!monkey be4 party and than another sick party!that's how a roll without beeing rich!be prepared 4 a sick post and than lockdown pwnage come be4 christmas!

Good ninght!really damaged atm!ZzZzZz
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      Hehe the party was ok I gues , hopefully there will be more cming :D after we start beating our poker limits lol ^^
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      the lines are from 50 cent not 2pac lolz
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wuttehhell
      the lines are from 50 cent not 2pac lolz
      2pac reference - on my behalf was based on the "better days will come" line, aka 2pac's song better dayz ;)
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      hehe so since my friend isnt posting nothing i will post :P cuz i gues hes tired from a loong weekend full of partyes ^^
      So my question to you guys, do you know anyone who went pro online with just 50 $ or 100 $ ? :D
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Yo guys!back on track! What would be the most entertainment moment in your life instead of beeing quite tired in the morning,dreaming and sudenly listening to your mother:"heyyy andrew,wake up!We have to clean the house..."! That was just sick,and yes....had to do it!bleah...after almost 5 hours all is done.

So yea, had a very nice weekend. 2nd party was at country and have to say all its changed there! Other guys, other thinking(about parents),all its changed! Was great!

Poker related! Didn't played anything! This days have to format my pc due to lack of memory and bcs it's loading hard! Also gona read here and there and in couple of days starting to play again with a fresh brain :> !
      For today no graph's,no hands posted in the hand judge forums! Just reading here and there what i think it's most important!(ofc poker related).

Good days!

Also ,smile , folow dwan from his baby steps!he started from 50$ as he says! So gogogo!u have to work hard for that...
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Hy guys! Time passed fast and here i am again! I was banned from this site for one week bcs of my bad behaviour...i was pissed of like hell by a flaming guy from romanian comunity and resulted in saying whatever come into my head....and done being "broke".

Christmas eve was great,but not as i expected to be:) )! Doesn't matter! New year its close...and i like to think all my bad luck was just left in 2010 and 2011 will be caracterised just by one word: EPIC !

Didn't played poker to much...when you have 4 buyns roll its easy to be done...still learning and when i ll use BRM for micros i ll beat them! Sounds sick, but here i am. Financial crisis(i think think this is the corect spelling) pwned me!

From 31 to 2 jan i'll be out recording new year party and "the" recovery,after:D .

What is sick is that after being unbaned i'm a basic member! It would be fun to be basic 4ever(until Blackie...in 2020 i think:) ) ) but played a bit and tomorow will be bronze....nooo basic it's cool! Whateva'

Enough for today! Peace!
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Hy guys! As i can see that blog could be named something like "my boring journal" or something apropiate!

I wish you a Good new year with tons of upswings and no more downswing as you are used to guys!

I was a lil' bit early to our party house! Its expected to see about 60 guys/girls and party for new year will hold for about 2 days!Not bad i think!

Lets rest bad things in 2010 and prepare 2011 for all nice things expected to come!

Have a nice year inter years and c u in 2011!

Enough 4 today!
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      UPDATE TIMEEE !!!!

Hy guys ! For the moment 2k11 seems to be nice ! Started with an upswing and this year in 10k hands i m up 21 stacks at nl5Euro @stars ! All started when one of my bf allowed me to play from his acount and from there on nothing stopped me !!! Than he transfered around 30Euro i made on first january and than upswing was on ! In the folowing graph missed around 2k hands .

If anyone can tell me how to resize my screen would be great ! I ll continue playing and also i have to analyze some sick spots also field is just omg....

With this going on ....at 200E i`ll take a shot of 2 buyns at Nl10E ! but it`s a long road till than because downswing will come sooner or later :) !

C u guys ! that was all for today !
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      and he finally goes up ! gz bro ^^ hopefully we will both get to nl25 by summer :D So we can live za dream !!! :P
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Bla bla bla ! Hy guysss afterr loong time without any update....I don`t feel to cause of none feedback ....maybe it`s just another boring blog! Doesn`t matter !
      This month seems to be oke to me ... but i have to work hard for UNI ....sesion is coming closer and closer and i have a lot of s%|t to learn ....and when i say a LOT itsss A LOT ! Sounds quite sick but this is the reallity !

Also played some poker this year :D ! I thinki can easily beat nl5E on PS but i have to work much more for nl10E wich don`t look hard to beat but more regulars and some OMFG crazy fishes :) wich can`t stop hiting any2 :>. I dont care! I ll work and as my bro said
      Originally posted by smile101
      and he finally goes up ! gz bro ^^ hopefully we will both get to nl25 by summer :D So we can live za dream !!! :P
      we have to make it to at least nl25 to have a nice summer :) . IF god help as and we can beat nl50 ,the summer will be Just Omfg LoL crazY sh*%$t :> ! but we have a lot to improve in our games and STOP tilting anymore!
      AAAAAA i forgot something ....ALSO my REALLL dream it`s to have a roll to play confortable FLH 2/4$ ! ITS MY DREAM ....started 2 years ago .... JUSt love that game ....also played some hands there lost some in tournaments and finaly i m staying with around 200$ roll wich is nice i think ....

This is MY HIGH STAKES FLH GRAPH :f_grin:

i really love that game . ... i have to build a roll for that !

NL5E on stars i think its easy game....really

You put the right volume,you win money.

Also got some problems with nl10e but didn t played as many hands as i wanted.I think 20BI rule its ok before nl25 . Just hate micros strugeling with them for 2 years.sucks.

AND finally A picture with graph of all of my hands this years....It`s easy to spot when i played some high stakes poker :> !

Ah dont blame me ! I know what means BRM ....read all articles around but had to try to build a bigger roll bumhunting.ATM i`m reallly feel ok with my roll and no need for HIGHSTAKES !

TILL next time, GooD luck guys ! HF
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      again he fked up another brm playing 2/4 and other shitty limits, but he does manage to get up somehow, hopefuly he will stick to brm, but he usulay dosent, anyways gl to you hopefully you wont fk up again fish :f_confused: