Is this real?

• kasabianp
      kasabianp
      Bronze
      Will I actually receive 50$ in my william hill poker account or is this a fix? I have had tickets saying everything is sorted and my 50$ is being transferred into my account and should take up to 48 hours. But then on the home page, on the left hand side it says ''an error occurred, check your tickets for details'' .. and then i go to my tickets, and there's no problem? There was one problem with my username but that has been sorted, so that message should disappear?
  • 3 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Yes, this is real and you will receive your 50$ :) use it wisely ;)
    • kasabianp
      kasabianp
      Bronze
      Ok, when i receive the capital, when can I withdraw? I've tried to look into it, but haven't found much. I've found that I can begin to withdraw money after i deposit atleast 100$ on top of the capital I will receive. Is the only other way I can withdraw by generating 50$ rake? So by playing cash hands for example, or tournament fee's ? Once i generate 50$ rake do i then get to withdraw the amount i have in my account? Is there any other ways? Sorry for all the Q's!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kasabianp,

If you still see the wrong message on the website please ignore it. The current status is the one which has been posted in your last ticket.

You can withdraw the money, when you have generated $50 rake. So you can play cashgame or tournaments. This needs to be done first. Otherwise your aren't able to withdraw the money.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
      Hannes