elephant problem pokerstars

• blankcheque
      blankcheque
      Bronze
      Hi, i finally got elephant installed after unistalling postgres sql and reinstalling. However, although i can import hands from everest poker, i cannot from pokerstars. Also i cannot get any HUD when playing at the table on pokerstars. Any help and solutions greatly appreciated, thanks. My operating system windows XP.
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey blankcheque,

your pokerstars handhistory is stored in the english language format, right?

Have you tried manually importing hands from pokerstars?

Which version of the elephant are you using at the moment?
    • blankcheque
      blankcheque
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for replying so quickly. i am using elephant .90 (i downloaded from the link on pokerstrategy website). If there i a newer version and any update patches please can you provide a link and would i have to uninstall and re-install?
      I believe my hands are stored in english format, i am not 100% though how do i check this?
      I have tried auto import and manual import although i may be not looking in the right place/folder. If i go to pokerstars/hand history on my hard drive this does not seem to contain any information so how can i determine where my hand history is stored?
      Thanks,hope to hear from you soon.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey blankcheque,

you can set the path for your saved handhistory files directly in the pokerstars client.

Please check the pokerstars client for the correct path to your handhistory: (Instant Handhistory options).

Our latest version happens to be 0.95. You can get this version by visiting http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com

Before you update your old version please make sure you noted down your postgreSQL login credentials. You can find those by click the elephant icon in the top left hand corner and choosing 'help' -> 'info'