Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $10.13
      Hero:
      $2

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:spade: , K:club:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.15) A:club: , 5:club: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1.15) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.5 (All-In), MP2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $1.15

Hi,

Should I cbet the Flop or check behind? I check behind because I affraid villian has ace and to see his action on Turn. Should I bet on the Turn? It seems the draw is completed. Thanks :s_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      despite having very few hands (17) 88% vpip is huge so he called 15/17. His range is probably huge and Ax is also probably a small part of his range so I would push on flop against him for value and protection
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey JHTAN,

Villain does look really loose so I would c-bet of around 0.70$ and shove turn for value against him. If you shove flop it looks very strong and will give you much fold equity which you don't really want because in that case only Ax will call you.

However, this hand is close because villain is still fairly unknown and checking down the hand might still be the better choice.

I will let Gerv to have a look at that hand as well.

Regards,
      burek2000
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I think checking back Flop is fine and then evaluate what he does on the Turn.

Your hand shrinks to 1 street of value hand. I would not shove myself on any street as you want to get value, not the pot. Essentially you were bluffing with the best hand if you push and he folds :f_confused:

You also have backdoor which gives you more equity to stay in the pot in case the Turncard is a

@Thazar
      I would push on flop against him for value and protection
      Against what range do you expect to get value from? NFDs and 2nd FDs are ruled out.

- Gerv
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv

Against what range do you expect to get value from? NFDs and 2nd FDs are ruled out.

- Gerv
      What is the meaning of NFDs and 2nd FDs? Thanks
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Flushdraws