[Application] SnG/MTT staking, Volume Gtd

• StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Hello dear community! I’ve been in pokerstrategy for a short period of time but this was enough for me to discover all the different things. About me, I am from Sofia, Bulgaria and I’ve been playing poker for quite a time, but serious poker (online) started like 2 months ago.
      I am looking for Staking or Staking + Coaching so you can decide what works better for you. I will be playing the 3.40$ SNGs combined with some micro level MTTs.
      Staking Only:
      - I will need stake of 200$ (170$ for 50BI for the 3.4$ SNG and the rest for MTTs)
      - I will be playing at each level until I reach 55BI+ for the next(so I have some for MTTs)
      - The contact will be for 1month/2months or depending on what we deal.

How you get your winnings:Attention: I suggest that we split the earnings in the end of the contract so it’s easier to calculate and decide, but we can always arrange that another way.
      - If 150BI+ at the end of the contract, we split the winnings in 60/40 your favor.
      - If between 150BI and 75BI since the beginning

Staking + Coaching:- You will sponsor me for whatever sum you choose between 200$ and 500$ depending on what you are aiming for.
      - We will determine the volume/level I will be playing at as well as a long term plan.
      - We will have a contract for 6,12months or until I pay you X*
      - You have to be coaching me at least X* times a week/month

I will be following strict bankroll management and will be going to the next level when I have at least 55BI for it (because I want to have some money for MTT as well). I will not play in a tournament that are not in my bankroll range, but if I am told to by my coach/staker. I will provide all the necessary graphs/hand history to the staker that are necessary for my game improvement.
      The staker is supposed to dispose me of 100% the starting capital. After he/she has received 2000$ at a 60% rate in his favor, the shares are equalized (50-50, as this is only example and it doesn’t necessary state the rules of the deal).
      Caution: All the rules for the deal will be discussed with the sponsor privately.

*The values for X will be discussed privately with everyone willing to participate.
      P.S. For contacts write in this thread and/or send me a PM.

Edit: Here is the LINK for my Feedback/ Discussion topic.
  • 8 replies
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Have you got any sharkscope/Holdem Manager graphs of previous results, to testify for your abilities?

It sounds interesting. I'll be willing to provide a stake for a bunch of $3.40s if you can show your ability :)
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Hello gedwashere91, I can provide a graph, unfortunately it's over a very small amount of SnGs(like 160), but if you feel uncertain about the right investment of your money, remember that you can always cancel the contract if you decide that I am a loosing player. But still I think that every player has to start from somewhere and even though I may not look reliable at all and good place to invest your time/money, I guarantee that I will do everything possible not to disappoint you.
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StyleAni
      remember that you can always cancel the contract if you decide that I am a loosing player.
      Well it'll be too late then, won't it? :P
      I'd much prefer to review some SnGs with you, watch you play for a bit and assess whether or not I think you're a winning player. Add me in the community tool and send me your skype address, I'll add you there and we can talk :)
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Hello Community! My deal with "gedwashere91" was successsful and we were about to do a second one but he said he will be focusing on playing and therefore he needed his whole bankroll in order to do so. Now I am looking again for staking, this time for 18mans at 3.4$ and a few MTTs like the previous way. The conditions are the same, but the minimum ammount for stake is 200$, and if you want more, we will discuss it privately.
      You can use gedwashere91 as refference. :spade:
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      then you should have a sample since then ?

any graph ?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Hey.

I'm keen to make a staking deal, I can also do sweat sessions and reviews if you like but i'm pretty busy and i'm no coach, but I'm playing slightly higher stakes MTTs (try to make my average BI $10) and i've been playing a lot longer than you so I'll probably have something usefull.

I'd obviously like to see your sharkscope before I enter a deal.

I'll add you as a friend and we can sort out the details if your keen
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I added you in community tool we can probably work something out. accept the invite and I will give you my skype name!