[DONE] Elephant error message

• Jeffers16
      Hey, I'm trying to stop the bloody 'today's performance' box and to stop elephant from minimizing to system tray.

Once I've changed the settings in general settings and try to press OK I get an error message and if I click continue the settings just aren't saving.

Error message:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

If I click details I get:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
      just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
      System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at PokerStrategyElephant.GeneralSettings.GeneralSettings_OKClicked(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at PBN.Windows.Forms.Dialogs.BasicDialog.buttonOK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      at DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
      Assembly Version:
      Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
      CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
      Assembly Version: 0.90.30913.3
      Win32 Version: 0.90.30913.03
      CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/PokerStrategy.com/PokerStrategy.com%20Elephant/Elephant.exe
      Assembly Version: 0.90.30913.3
      Win32 Version: 0.90.30913.03
      CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/PokerStrategy.com/PokerStrategy.com%20Elephant/PBNCore.DLL
      Assembly Version:
      Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
      CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

Anyone got an idea how to fix it? :(
  • 5 replies