$37.58
      BB:
      $5.96
      CO:
      $23.48
      BU (Hero):
      $21.69

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, K.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.80, SB calls $0.70, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.8) T, Q, A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.25, SB calls $1.25.

Turn: ($4.3) Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3.00, SB raises to $6.00, Hero calls $3.00.

River: ($16.3) 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $10.00, Hero raises to $13.64(All-In), SB calls $3.64.

Final Pot: $43.58.

SB stats 38/22 hands 58
  • 2 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Pre flop and flop are fine; you could bet $1.5 on the flop (or even pot) to extract max value.

On the turn, I think bet/call is fine - you are ahead of QJ/KQ/AT/AK etc.

On the river its close - you will see a fh pretty often. But there are probably enough combinations of QJ/KQ which villain overplays for the call to be ok. You need to be ahead 27% of the time and I guess people overplay trips enough at this limit for that.

However, there is no benefit in shoving as I see it. You are not ahead more that 50% of the time here, so the extra $ you put in this pot is not +EV.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Kerigen,

Flop: I'd likely even bet bigger here, to get at least some protection from any kind of draws and build the pot bigger vs some Ax type of hand, ~$1.50.
      Turn: Since he is capable of doing such raises here even with just hands with any kind Qx, which could be pretty wide, QT, QJ, KQ, or maybe even with just Ax then I'd also Call. Also some bluffs might be in his range and therefore if induce him to bet again on river when we just Call.
      River: I'd also ship it here, since he still could Call us with a lot worse and it gives him pretty good odds for do that, just ship the last money.

Take also into consideration that it's BU vs SB and he could even go broke there with just some Ax type of hand which tries to protect from any kind of draw on turn with his min-raise. Nice hand!

Best regards.