50$

• kasabianp
      kasabianp
      Bronze
      I'd just like to say thanks for the 50$, was transferred very quick and your customer care were helpful. Just a few questions, I release I have to generate 50$ rake in order to be able to withdraw the money. But how will I find out when I've reached this amount of rake? Also, on william hill, I can't play over 0.05£-0.10£ cash and $1 sit & go's ... is this supposed to happen? If so, when am i able to go on whichever level I want? Do i need to increase my bankroll to a certain amount or just play for a certain amount of time? Once again thanks for the capital, very much appreciated.
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kasabianp,

Welcome to our forums!

On William Hill you will need to generate $50 rake. You can ask the live support at William Hill any time about your amount of rake.

The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes