This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$

• kasabianp
      kasabianp
      Bronze
      I'd just like to say thanks for the 50$, was transferred very quick and your customer care were helpful. Just a few questions, I release I have to generate 50$ rake in order to be able to withdraw the money. But how will I find out when I've reached this amount of rake? Also, on william hill, I can't play over 0.05£-0.10£ cash and $1 sit & go's ... is this supposed to happen? If so, when am i able to go on whichever level I want? Do i need to increase my bankroll to a certain amount or just play for a certain amount of time? Once again thanks for the capital, very much appreciated.
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kasabianp,

Welcome to our forums!

On William Hill you will need to generate $50 rake. You can ask the live support at William Hill any time about your amount of rake.

The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes