This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 TT vs shortstacks limp/3bet

• YourDoom
      YourDoom
      Bronze
      although only few hands this opp played very strange, but limp-reraise probably means AA or KK.
      shove/fold/setmine + hope for free showdown?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $1,2
      MP1:
      $5,46
      Hero:
      $5

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:heart: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,05, Hero raises to $0,25, 4 folds, BB raises to $0,45, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $5,00 (All-In), BB calls $0,75 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Flop: ($2,47) 9:heart: , 7:heart: , 4:club:
      Turn: ($2,47) 8:heart:
      River: ($2,47) A:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $2,47

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Th Td)
      BB shows a pair of kings (Kh Kc)

BB wins with a pair of kings (Kh Kc)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello YourDoom,

Nah, I am not going to fold to such fish with only 24BB, I'd also go broke with TT preflop, nice hand! He could still have a lot worse, even some Ax type of hands or maybe even worse. And it wasn't limp/raise, he just made a normal raise as the hand says which you posted, he is on BB.

Best regards.
    • YourDoom
      YourDoom
      Bronze
      sleep > 3:30AM C-game :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by YourDoom
      sleep > 3:30AM C-game :f_biggrin:
      Hehe but we just can't stop playing poker because it's SO MUCH FUN. I have had also such sessions, longest one was even I think like 16hours? :f_biggrin: But of course it includes few breaks for eat and do some other stuff.