my stats. What is good and what is bad?

• 6 replies
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      is this a dumb question??
      can you see something good/bad about someone's play only looking at the stats?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey cataah

You can definitely spot more obvious leaks by posting stats, but these prolly aren't the most useful.

Try to include as many stats as possible for each street (eg cbet flop, cbet turn, fold turn, attempt to steal, defend v steal, etc etc). Summarised stats overall are helpful too.. not too many folks analyse by position, excluding the blinds.

The only thing that jumps out from what is posted for me is that it looks like you're defending out of the small blind 65% which seems pretty high.
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      I posted that image to get feedback for the blinds play but any other feedback is wellcomed.

how do your blinds stats look?
      I'm looking forward to get a nice feedback... or more nice feedbacks : :f_biggrin:
      thankyou for your time
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Hi cataah.

What limits do you play?

For 2/4 and beyond if you want to maximise your profitability you're probably going to have to loosen up your game in general. You can do this in several ways.

1. In position, especially if there's a limper and you're on the button, raising a wider range of hands preflop, or if you've got a straight forward TAG opening you want to 3-bet him with some suited connectors etc. 'cause you can take down the pot postflop.

2. Defending the BB more widely, something more like 35-40% fold BB to steal

3. Going to showdown more often with weaker made hands like A high or a small pair when draws blank out.

To take your game to this new level you need to post as many questionable spots as possible or get some coaching/watch videos etc.

Good luck,
      TerrorBlade
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      I play 0.25/0.5 and 0.5/1

thanks for feedback.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Just from your stats before seeing anything else ;) I'd say the following:

1) You're pretty tight from the Blinds. 46% Fold BB to steal is fairly high and Folding BB to steal 31% HUHU is super high if that's what I assume it is and folding your BB to SB open.

2) Your attempt to steal is a few % too low. 36% is pretty low for today's games, I'd be looking to get this up to 40-ish.

3) A Went to Showdown of 38% combined with a W$SD of 50% leads to believe one of two things. You're either running bad at showdown or you're taking the wrong sorts of hands to SD. Given it's over 35k hands I'd say the latter is probably more likely, you may be folding hands in teh wrong spots and calling down high cards when it doesn't warrant it but I'd need to see your game to be more aware of that. It's not like 38% WTSD is bad at all, I think it's fine but your WTSD should really be a bit higher than that, probably around 52.

4) Your AF and AFreq are SUPER High. You're playing 26/21 and have an AF of nearly 3 and an AFreq over 60. To me this means you're either barrelling the Turn & River way more than is appropriate or you're bloating the pot with hands that don't deserve it. Especailly when your Flop Turn and River AFreqs are very similar, they really should diminish by street.

5) You are positionally aware which is good and there's a small gap between your PFR and VPIP which is also fine.

Hope this helps