William Hill Is Not a Poker Site !

• kavezamani
      kavezamani
      Bronze
      Just wanted to let u all know that , william hill isnt actually for playing poker , it's more into gambling stuff , book making n etc ~ anything but poker ! i wonder why would pokerstrategy chose this~ limited number of cash tables with no players sitting ! so how am i supposed to clear my rake ?! there's nobody to play with !! any idea guyz ?! what am i gonna do with the money ?
  • 10 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      lol william hill's poker platform is part of the ipoker network which is the 4th largest network on the internet.
    • kavezamani
      kavezamani
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      lol william hill's poker platform is part of the ipoker network which is the 4th largest network on the internet.
      LOL ! then why i cant see a single player sitting on tables ?!
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by kavezamani
      well im not sure where you're looking but i have 6 full tables running no problem.
    • kavezamani
      kavezamani
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kavezamani
      well im not sure where you're looking but i have 6 full tables running no problem.
      So 6 full tables running is considered the 4th biggest poker network ?! LOL !
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      no i am playing 6 tables and my client says in total there are 4800 players and 700 tables going.

reading comprehension ftw
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      you did not set filters properly, it might be a bit complicated for a newbie ;)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kavezamani,

You should find plenty of tables on the microlimits.

I think you will need to adjust your filters. Maybe you don't display full tables.

Which limit are you playing?

Good luck on William Hill,
      Hannes
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      One mistake I made was I forgot to select "No Limit Hold'em" on the left, and had it sitting on GBP Tables - most of which are full nearly all the time since there are fewer. If you click "No Limit Hold'em" it also gives you $ and € tables, with the starting capital you should be playing on the $ tables that have a $2 buyin, so that you stay within the 25 buyin BRM rules.

Normally if I don't want to wait for players to leave, I tick "Hide Full", and then order the list by players from most to least, then find tables with 7+ players for 2NL (because I need 8+ for full ring) - now if there aren't many to choose from, just take the ones that are there, and leave if there are no fish - but if there are plenty to choose from, look for the ones with a high P/F and a high H/hr if possible - the "turbo" rooms are also an option, these are not like turbo SNGs, they just have a 15 second time limit to act rather than the usual 25-30 seconds everyone gets on WH.
    • 3betmonster
      3betmonster
      Bronze
      Joining William Hill for my PS money was the biggest mistake i have ever done...

The software is sooooooo bad and there is nothing going on at the site...

Im Glad when I get broke, so that i never have to come back to this raggy site
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I am playing NL2 + NL4 on William Hill at the moment and there are plenty of tables to chose from.

I have found that between 10:30 and 13:00 (GMT) and also 22:00 - 01:30 I have no problem finding enough tables.

I usually play up to 7 tables at a time.

Generally find the tables to be quite fishy - so long as I avoid the ones with 6+ TAGs lol

Some don't like the software but I prefer it to stars myself.