Full Tilt Poker starting capital

• manche15
      manche15
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz, passed the ID check and all of that, created a full tilt poker account, while registering entered the referral code and waited for about a week and nothing. Then later, I get this message:

Dear manche15,

I am very sorry, we were unable to transfer the free $50 starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account as it is not tracked for this offer with PokerStrategy.com.

You may have forgotten to use our bonus code when you registered with them, or maybe used the bonus code from PokerStrategy.com’s poker room section instead of from the download-guide for the free starting capital. I am now unable to change this for you and track your account to Full Tilt poker. Please accept my apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

However, you can certainly register at another of our poker rooms and receive the free $50 starting capital there. A list of available poker rooms, along with instructions on how to create an account, can be found here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Simply download the poker software of your choice and carefully follow the instructions on how to register a player account.

Once registered, please reply to this ticket with the name of the poker room and your username with them. I will then be able to transfer your free $50 starting capital.

In the meantime, should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team

I am sure that I used the right referral code. Any suggestion on what I should do?

Thanks for you time.
  • 4 replies