This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK vs 2P

• crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $5.86
      Hero:
      $12.68

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.95 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , K:club:
      3 folds, CO calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.50, 2 folds, CO calls $0.45.

Flop: ($1.07) Q:heart: , T:diamond: , 5:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1.15, CO raises to $5.36 (All-In), Hero calls $4.21.

Turn: ($11.79) T:club:
      River: ($11.79) 4:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $11.79

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows (Qd 5d)
      Hero shows two-pair, kings and tens (Kh Kc)

Hero wins with two-pair, kings and tens (Kh Kc)

he call big raise and perfectly hit board...btw for me i lose this hand...on flop 3/4 pot and on his push fold,right?
  • 4 replies
    • YourDoom
      YourDoom
      Bronze
      Did he called big bets in those previous 3 hands? Unless You have such reads raise to normal 0.25 pre and c-bet normal 3/4 pot. Calling shove is fine.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello crodady,

Preflop: I'd just make a normal raise since the opponent is unknown and we are representing a very strong hand with such a raise, ~$0,25 should do it.

As played
      Flop: Don't really like to make such an over bet on flop, I'd likely bet like ~$0.90 and Call the shove.

Best regards.
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello crodady,

Preflop: I'd just make a normal raise since the opponent is unknown and we are representing a very strong hand with such a raise, ~$0,25 should do it.

As played
      Flop: Don't really like to make such an over bet on flop, I'd likely bet like ~$0.90 and Call the shove.

Best regards.
      in this situation i just love to make bigger raise..odds are on my site preflop and if he dont have AA i have 80% preflop...so why not invest money in such odds ...just my opinion :f_biggrin: .....btw if he fold its fine to me,i dont like to gamble with pair anyway :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by crodady
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello crodady,

As played

Best regards.
      in this situation i just love to make bigger raise..odds are on my site preflop and if he dont have AA i have 80% preflop...so why not invest money in such odds ...just my opinion :f_biggrin: .....btw if he fold its fine to me,i dont like to gamble with pair anyway :f_biggrin:
      As I said, against thinking opponents you wont get any value at all with such move. And in long run will lose a lot of value. And I don't see this as gambling when we trying to extract value from others.