free 50 dooolllaaarsss

• eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      pokerstategy, major props to you for this wonderful chance to succeed at pokers with your money! when i get mine if i make a million i will give u half of it sirs!!! only problem is when will i get my moolar? :-(
      a very sad panda
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eyewilleatpies,

Nice to see you on PokerStrategy.com!

Have you passed already the our quiz and opened an account on of our partner poker rooms?

Making a million is quite a big goal. Try first to reach $1,000 and then adjust it every time you reach it.

It can also make sense to have a goal like watching 5 videos per week. Posting 10 hands in our hand evaluation forum a week and so on.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      ive passed the quiz, ive passed the verification and my current message says the money will be in my william hill account within 48 hrs. i got that message at 12.50pm yesterday so should be in my account by tommorrow at the latest? any help would be appreciated guys
    • peter53
      peter53
      Bronze
      ha i am exactly the same. ive been approved and just waiting. i think i am getting to know when to hold, fold, bluff.but with the prospect of real money, lol.. im sure my blood pressure will go through the roof. cant wait to be in a real game with real players, playing with and for real money..a few cans of beer and a poker room in your own living room. wowwwww.. thanks pokerdtrategy.i also will give you half of my first million...BRING IT ONNNNN....
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You also get the money on Saturday or Sunday. We work every day to provide you with fast answers and try to reduce the time until you receive the free $50 starting capital. :)

Let us know when you got the money and tell also your friends about our site. You can get up to $100 for each referred friend.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • aintree
      aintree
      Bronze
      Ive been asked for my phone number to verify my account, can you tell me if any of personal details are passed on to anyone, i am concerened i will recieve a lot of phone calls bothering me for buisness.