Multiple accounts

• Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Hey guys, i have a problem.
      I'd like to play at Full tilt poker for real money. The thing is that in the past (as i was young and stupid), i created multiple accounts for silly reasons. And as i found out its against FTP's policy. But, i've NOT entered any personal informations into any of these accounts except for one (which is the one i'd obv like to play under) and havent played for real money at all. Do you think it'd be a problem or can i now deposit and play without any problems?

Thanks for answers.

Btw i have emailed support yesterday, but no answer.
  • 9 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I had account before creating my real money acc too, no problems. Ofc it's against their rules, but there's no rl way to prove it as long as you don't have personal details entered.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      me too, I never played for real money with any account so I don't think they care about playmoney nonsence tbh
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Thats great, thanks for answers guys!:)
    • Djerun44
      Djerun44
      Bronze
      might want to wait for the support answer thou.. anyway i can confirm that it wont be a problem just dont move money around to ur real acount of ur other acounts. infact u shouldnt log on to the other acounts again anyway stick with one. friend of mine got himself banned (or well they wanted to see id and billing copy at some point) cause he used a friends acount and that friend of him did actually 'cheat' by shiping free money all over to that acount. gl on tilt
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Got an answer:

Hello [big baller]

Thank you for sending us this information.

The following multiple  accounts are now permanently closed:

Alficor1
      Big heart23

Your primary account LuvTheVeronicas has been reopened and you may continue using it to play on Full Tilt Poker.

Our policy is that one Full Tilt Poker account is allowed per player. This applies across all versions of the Full Tilt Poker software originally downloaded from any of our websites. We cannot allow you to use any account other than your primary account.

If you would like a full explanation of our site terms, please visit our website at:
      <a href="http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/site-terms" target="_blank">http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/site-terms[/url]

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

[Small baller]
      Full Tilt Poker Support

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:f_biggrin:
    • kriko92
      kriko92
      Bronze
      Hello, I don't think it needs new topic, so I'll post here.

A friend of mine told me that he created an account at FullTilt and recieved the 50$ bonus from Pokersrategy. But also he said that he has another account which was made some weeks ago. He played only for play money with his previous account but he wrote his personal details there.

My question is if he writes to Fulltilt support explaining the situation is it possible that fulltilt close his account with the 50$ from Pokerstrategy or they will just close his first play money account?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kriko92
      Hello, I don't think it needs new topic, so I'll post here.

A friend of mine told me that he created an account at FullTilt and recieved the 50$ bonus from Pokersrategy. But also he said that he has another account which was made some weeks ago. He played only for play money with his previous account but he wrote his personal details there.

My question is if he writes to Fulltilt support explaining the situation is it possible that fulltilt close his account with the 50$ from Pokerstrategy or they will just close his first play money account?
      why write anything at all? It's not like they care about some play money accounts that they can't even prove that belong to your friend (unless he was dumb enough to put in personal details)
    • kriko92
      kriko92
      Bronze
      He actually wrote his personal details there...
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I was thinking they would just track your ip address in order to find multiple accounts, but I guess that would be a bit to much work unless you where actually abusing the system.