4 th downswing

• bankrollmanagment
      bankrollmanagment
      Bronze
      four times got 50 bux from pokerstrategy all times got broke. After every broke I read everything possible from pokerstrategy about poker and then with more cofidence try to play again, but after forth downswing everything started to look worthless and unbeatable. I now I am not first like this. But maybe anyone can give advice how to find intrest in poker again?
  • 26 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Play at stakes that dont mean anything to you and enjoy playing rather than wining $$$?

But the fact you are a gold member and busted your $50 would maybe suggest you BRM isnt good? Because if you followed BRM you wouldnt be a gold member with a BR of $50.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      four times got 50 bux from pokerstrategy

hmmmmm
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      four times got 50 bux from pokerstrategy

hmmmmm
      +1

P.S tell us your all 4 poker nicknames and then we could help you somehow, but now without any information we are powerless to help you.
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Maybe he used TAF ?
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Best ironic name choice ever... or a complete level
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      For motivation, watch some Poker on TV (HSP, PAD) which you can find on Youtube. Watch some online pros fight it out, then you wish you had the money they throw away and go back to grinding.

If you followed bankroll management, read all the articles, then:

1.) Play less tables (should be obvious)
      2.) Put a stop loss limit (also BRM)
      3.) Play in freerolls (what can I say?)

If all else fails, get another $50 - I don't know how you do it, but it seems you do.
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      For motivation, watch some Poker on TV (HSP, PAD) which you can find on Youtube.

Thats a great idea watch this guy.LOOOOOOOOOOL :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • bankrollmanagment
      bankrollmanagment
      Bronze
      good one. wanna play again :)
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      omg I cried at that vid @3:50-4:15
    • Funkyowo
      Funkyowo
      Bronze
      have you guys thought even pokerstrategy might be a daughter company of these online poker sites just to make us believe we can still win with proper strategy and coin all fucking terms like BRM and downstings etc just to blind our mind?

moreover they are all located in the same fucking territory, and encourage us to play.
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      @Funkyowo

Are you serious ? lmfao..... :f_biggrin:
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Funkyowo
      have you guys thought even pokerstrategy might be a daughter company of these online poker sites just to make us believe we can still win with proper strategy and coin all fucking terms like BRM and downstings etc just to blind our mind?

moreover they are all located in the same fucking territory, and encourage us to play.
      problem is that, we acutally make money with proper strategy xD
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by scscpoker
      Originally posted by Funkyowo

problem is that, we acutally make money with proper strategy xD
      variance, we are all going to lose it.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      P.S tell us your all 4 poker nicknames and then we could help you somehow, but now without any information we are powerless to help you.
      Could be. After my first bankroll I got a bankroll at 888 and William Hill. I also got twice a free bankroll from PartyPoker (where I also received the PokerStrategy bankroll), but they were both less than $50. I also got a free $50 from another site on Full Tilt. So yeah, he could definitely have had 4 free bank rolls.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      double post
    • masterroj
      masterroj
      Bronze
      is the guy on the vid playing for real money or is it playmoney bc thats some serious money (must have rich parents or something)
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I think tournaments.
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bogie
      For motivation, watch some Poker on TV (HSP, PAD) which you can find on Youtube.

Watch 9:42-10:42... i was giggling uncontrollably by this point...

I love that this guy is so "poker is rigged", yet continues to play and take the time to make these videos.... I almost wish I played on stars just so I could look this guy up and scream "SCAM" every time 2 players see a showdown.
    • JJeesus
      JJeesus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bogie

omfgg EPIC - look at the guy on top right corner .. with a devil pic - THATS ME xD !!!! SO EPIC lmaoooo :f_mad: :f_mad: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: