Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.57)
      Hero ($13.94)
      UTG ($20.89)
      CO ($10.42)
      BTN ($12.94)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.50, SB raises to $0.90, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.80) 9:spade: Q:club: 6:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.10, SB calls $1.10

TURN ($4) 9:spade: Q:club: 6:spade: 9:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $2, SB calls $2

RIVER ($8) 9:spade: Q:club: 6:spade: 9:diamond: 5:spade:

SB bets $2.52, Hero folds

SB wins $7.60

48/12/3.3

Preflop after he reraises not sure what is better. It is strong probably. But the raise is minimum and I have position so I call.

I hit the flop so I definitely bet.

Turn - don't know if I should give up there after he calls the flop. Maybe he has overcards like AK, or pockets - TT, JJ.

On the river flush completes. Maybe he has a draw. But anyway he is probably not betting with worse.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: How easily does he give up flops? I mean if you CBet there, does he fold often to it? What's his WTS? According to that you can either decide if you raise it up or not. If he doesn't fold much to CBets then it will be hard to overplay him postflop and make the raise profitable, therefore I'd even consider better just Checking behind and if we hit then extract value.

As played
      Flop: Betting here is totally fine, since we still have to protect and get value from draws.
      Turn: The problem with betting here again is that the pot will be damn big on river and we will have hard time when he decides to shove or something like that. But to induce bluff from him I'd prefer to here just take pot control and let him bet the river.

As played when turn was Bet
      River: That's exactly the spot I am talking about, he could even have a lot worse here but we really can't Call here since we have shown so much strength on 2 streets. But true, that he might also have sometimes here bluffs according to his AF, that's why taking pot control line is better on turn.

Best regards.