This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

MANSION POKER et al

• XxSamuraixX
      XxSamuraixX
      Bronze
      I already had a TITAN poker account when I was referred to pokerstrategy, so unfortunately I had to open yet another poker account with MANSION in order to get my starting capital and give myself the opportunity to become a true poker professional.

Does mansion get the same $100 bonus that TITAN gets? Also, I already have a Partypoker account, but how do I make them/you at pokerstrategy aware that I am using this site so that you can track my progress there as well?

I would love for the points I am gaining at PP right now to contribute to my pokerstategy points.

Was there anything else...? um...oh yeah...Thank you for being here POKERSTRATEGY!!! You guys look awesome and I have already gotten some much clearer ideas about what I should and shouldn't be doing at a poker table!

Good luck to all
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi XxSamuraixX!

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you will learn a lot here. Concerning your questions: Unfortunately we do not offer the $100 bonus on Mansion Poker, yet. In addition: If you have already a PartyPoker account unfortunately it is not possible to retrack your account to PokerStrategy. That's the bad news.

The good news is: You are in the right place to improve your game and I hope the negative answers to your questions do not prevent you from collecting StrategyPoints! :)

Best regards,
      Puschkin81