MANSION POKER et al

• XxSamuraixX
      XxSamuraixX
      Bronze
      I already had a TITAN poker account when I was referred to pokerstrategy, so unfortunately I had to open yet another poker account with MANSION in order to get my starting capital and give myself the opportunity to become a true poker professional.

Does mansion get the same $100 bonus that TITAN gets? Also, I already have a Partypoker account, but how do I make them/you at pokerstrategy aware that I am using this site so that you can track my progress there as well?

I would love for the points I am gaining at PP right now to contribute to my pokerstategy points.

Was there anything else...? um...oh yeah...Thank you for being here POKERSTRATEGY!!! You guys look awesome and I have already gotten some much clearer ideas about what I should and shouldn't be doing at a poker table!

Good luck to all
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi XxSamuraixX!

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you will learn a lot here. Concerning your questions: Unfortunately we do not offer the $100 bonus on Mansion Poker, yet. In addition: If you have already a PartyPoker account unfortunately it is not possible to retrack your account to PokerStrategy. That's the bad news.

The good news is: You are in the right place to improve your game and I hope the negative answers to your questions do not prevent you from collecting StrategyPoints! :)

Best regards,
      Puschkin81