50 bux 4 me !!!!

• eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      Just recieved my 50 dollar frm the wonderful people on this site, i play at william hill under the name eyewilleatpies. I been playing at almost every poker site u canthink of for a number of years, my most success came from the 4.40 180 man donkaments on pokerstars last year when i came first in a few nd cashed in many others. I have played several mtt's under different screen names and my success in those has been a bit naff. i always seem to make the money and get done by a 2 or 4 outer. I have played cash games as high as 10c/25c on various sitesand done quite well, my old pokertracker results u me as a 6bb/100 winner over 2 million hands. this was at 5c10c on stars. My problem is my belief in the riggedness of the poker sites so i always cash out my money as soon as i hit over 200 pounds on each. This time with this free gift i aim to work it on the 1c2c tables and move up limits following real BR management. I will stick to the 1 dollar sng's if any become available on ipoker sites lol. and lso 1 dollar mtt's up to 3 dollar buyin. i will keep my progress tracked on this thread for you all if u wanna read it ha.
      wish me luck xxx

pete
  • 10 replies
    • eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      Session 1.
      Played tonight after i recieved my free 50 starting capital. stuck to 1c2c tables 10max and 6 max. never played more than 3 tables at once. i played 700 hands and won $10.90. so my BR is sitting at $60.90 atm. i plan to play a few mtt's tommorrow, i will post to tell u how i got on :-)
    • eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      cashed in a couple of mtt's currently playing more cash. hit 100 dollars now :-)
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eyewilleatpies
      cashed in a couple of mtt's currently playing more cash. hit 100 dollars now :-)
      Looks like u rock :f_cool:
      Anyway, don't run godmode and remember about BRM.

GL
    • eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      dunno about rocking! variance has been good to me im afraid to say! played the 50cent rebuy today on WH cashed in 14th, for little under 7 bux. $115 now.
    • eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      havent updated for a while on here, my bankroll is currently sitting at 170$ from my original 50$ free stake. I been playing 2c4c and 5c10c full ring buying in at 5 dollars. I ran bad for a while and went down to just under a hundred but with the poker gods being on my side i managed to run it to $170.50 as of now. I have now cleared th $50 rake required by pokerstrategy so i can now play higher buyin sit n goes and mtt's. I have played alot of cash games so far in this project so for a couple of weeks i will play mainly $1, $2 and $3 buyin tournaments and see if i can donk good in these also.
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      seriously, turn god mode off now its unfair on others
    • eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      lol ups :-)
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      what a hell, I thought I was running like God when I hit 25$ on 3000 hands o.O on 0.02$ BB NL FH. Lost everything in 6000 hands anyway ;D hope this doesn't happen for you. Same iPoker anyway ;D

did you double your bankroll in 2 days? o.O

I did that in 16 days, but cashed out, the same problem as your ;D
    • eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      in about 2 days yes i doubled my bankroll but not by using the desired 20 buyin bankroll managment, i took shots at 2c4c early on, but from being able to beat all levels up to 10c/25c quite comfortably i knew with the poker gods being on my side i would indeed run goot. and i have been! Im gunna stick to 2c4c and half stack buyins at 5c10c now but as i said will focus mainly on some big cashes in mtt's as this part of my game needs work as i run very bad in tournaments :-(
    • eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      a day of cash at 5c10c and mtt's, cashed and ran goot in cash, bankroll currently $308. I will stick to 5c10c till i hit $500 then take shots at 10c20c, see how i do on there.