SNG daily profit

• vladul11
      vladul11
      Global
      Does any1 have a list with various SNG stakes ROIs? So that i can calculate an estimate profit/day or profit/month (although i know the variance is not by day or month :) ) in relation with the stake? Something like medium_estimated_buyins/day. Thanks!
  • 9 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Over a big sample size, 2000 games, your ROI should be a reliable indication of how much you can expect to make at that level.

Big downswings can happen especially if you're playing variations of SNGs(6 max turbos etc)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      The list wouldn't help you a lot imo, just because it would be someone's else results. And you wouldn't know if he's better/worse/same as you. I'd consider for solid player 10% for micros, 3-5% percent low stakes.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      I think this is being overly results oriented. You'd be directly/indirectly setting yourself a monthly $$ won target, and that just puts the wrong kind of pressure on yourself.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      There are already a lot of threads about this I believe.

These are atainable ROI's for turbo 9max sng's on stars. Doesn't mean that you will have the same ROI, this is for like top players

6.5$ --> I think 13-15% is doable, everything above 10% is really good imo, I have about 8-10% ROI

16$ --> If you make more then 10% you are really good.. I aim at 7-8¨%

27-38$ --> be happy if you have 5%

Not counting rakeback here ofcourse.
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      fwiw I'm like 95% sure no reg got 10%+ on $16s over a large sample in the past 6 months or so.

edit: nvm found a sicko at 13%, he must run so good.
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      If you want to see the ROIs achieved by some mass multitablers, look up the players on the Sharkscope leader board (or on one of the other similar tracking sites).

Some of these players have played a large enough sample that their ROIs are reliable within +-2%, at least for past game conditions. It takes tens of thousands of tournaments to get that type of accuracy from the results alone.

Of course, it probably took these players talent, effort, and time to learn to play as they do, so don't expect to reproduce those results instantly. They do show that some FAQs for achievable win rates are way off, perhaps based on softer games in the past, or when players thought 2 tabling was normal and 4 dangerous.
    • vladul11
      vladul11
      Global
      Thanks guys! GL at the tables!
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martoman2k10
      Over a big sample size, 2000 games, your ROI should be a reliable indication of how much you can expect to make at that level.

2000 games is not a big sample size.

More like 20,000
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      It's pretty impossible to get a real idea of your "true" ROI, because in 20K games your play and the level of play (#regulars, people getting less clueless, ...) and your own aproach to the game (number of tables, hours you play, pokersite, ... ) are bound to change.