Hero bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50

TURN ($1.95) A:spade: Q:diamond: Q:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $1, CO raises to $2.85, Hero calls $1.85

RIVER ($7.65) A:spade: Q:diamond: Q:heart: 3:diamond: J:club:

Hero bets $4.10, CO folds

Hero shows Q:club: K:heart:

Hero wins $7.27

21/15/4 fold to cbet 63

Slowplay or push is better on turn after his raise? He is having Ax probably, so I want to keep it and just call.
  • 3 replies
    • mirelbogdan
      mirelbogdan
      Bronze
      He has fold to cbet 63% so surely he had an ace. Shove the turn, don't let another card go down, and another one of his hopes go down, because he'll fold. But I think that you made the most money with this hand.
      And another thing, if he has Ax of diamonds on the turn, he might call the shove, leaving you very good odds.
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi SPeedFANat1c!

First thing first... if you have 2 cards on board, and third in hand you have trip. If you have PP that matches with 3rd card on board you have set (it is hidden). Sorry, mathematical backgroud makes me keep things in exact manner :s_biggrin: .

Now to the hand.

Flop: I like your bet sizing, little bit over 1/2 POT

Turn: Lets got bit bigger, may be something like 1.2-1.3
      Flat to his raise is nice as shove at this point will fold all hands worse and call all hands better (FH). AQ might be possible in his flatting range, but there is only few comibnations left for AQ - 3. You might dominat QJs, QTs hands.

River: Do not bet big here... you get call only from better hands. Str8 - unlikely, he is never raising with KT here ;) , or QJ - possible.

I would go for something like $2.5 and calling shove and hoping I will get call from Ax hand.

Funktor
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      First thing first... if you have 2 cards on board, and third in hand you have trip. If you have PP that matches with 3rd card on board you have set (it is hidden).

Oh, I thought set and trips are the same thing :)