Graphic Charts Bronze Strategy

• kssilveira
      kssilveira
      Bronze
      Hi. I think it will be good to have some graphic charts ilustrating the decisions of the strategies. In my opinion, it is so much easier to visualize the strategy in a chart than in a bunch of paragraphs.

I did some charts about the bronze "After the Flop - You Have Initiative" bss strategy article to explain what I am talking about :

What to you guys think?
  • 2 replies
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Hey Kssilveira,

Like the charts. They go well with the starting hands chart.

The only problem with charts like this is that they simplify the game way too much and so they are only really useful at the very start of your poker career. As with the starting hands chart, you'll probably abandon them very quickly in favour of a more dynamic approach. in any given situation.

GL at the tables!
    • alexgeor
      alexgeor
      Bronze
      I kinda disagree with some (or alot :P ), but they are really nice from helping till these become a habit.

Though they make play too complicated, Im on autopilot after doing these for so long :D

People should really start learning from experience and not from some charts.

Chart-bots are -ev, they don't know why they do the things they do and they cant adjust.