$9,86
      MP3:
      $9,83
      CO:
      $8,88
      BU:
      $7,16

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:spade: , A:club:
      Hero raises to $0,32, 3 folds, BU calls $0,32, SB folds, BB calls $0,28.

Flop: ($0,98) K:heart: , 4:spade: , 4:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,92, BU calls $0,92, BB folds.

Turn: ($2,82) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,32, BU calls $1,32.

River: ($5,46) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, BU raises to $4,00, Hero calls $2,00.

Final Pot: $13,46

Check/call river? Check/fold? Eventually blockbet/fold but never bet/call as played right?
      My preflop bet was huge because players are real stations preflop in there.
  • 7 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Button has AF of 0,1. Do you think he's ever raising here with a hand you can beat? ;)
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Only 23 hands, and the game texture was so "calling station + minbets" that this stat can't really be taken into account. It was his first heads-up hand I saw.
    • mirelbogdan
      mirelbogdan
      Bronze
      c/f river.
    • YourDoom
      YourDoom
      Bronze
      I would blockbet river ~0.7 because second king is really scary. If he raises either call or fold depending on size of raise
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DoigteurFou,

Preflop: Depending on the table read but rather I don't like such a big raise, 8BB way too big. But it's okey if you think you still will get enough of Callers. Just with raising so big you are exactly representing exactly this hand.
      Flop: Your CBet doesn't have to be that big here, I'd make it ~$0.70. It will be hard for him to Call with a lot worse here anyways and not many hands hit.

As played
      Turn: Bet would be a bit bigger, ~$2.

As played if the turn was Bet smaller
      River: As mentioned earlier, I'd also prefer to block-bet here, ~$0.80 and likely to a raise, as played definitely fold to a raise, we don't beat anything there.

Best regards.
    • YourDoom
      YourDoom
      Bronze
      veriz: fold river even if he miniraises 0.7 or 0.8 block-bet? I think there is still very small chance that he have PP, 9x or Ax (10%?) so it may be EV neutral while it gives us info how he play thus can save us from slowplayed nuts in later hands.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by YourDoom
      veriz: fold river even if he miniraises 0.7 or 0.8 block-bet? I think there is still very small chance that he have PP, 9x or Ax (10%?) so it may be EV neutral while it gives us info how he play thus can save us from slowplayed nuts in later hands.
      Against that min-raise you can likely even Call, you at least get info from his hand also, you might even need like 9% to get profitable Call. But not against such one.