This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 QQ flatting 3-bet IP

• YourDoom
      YourDoom
      Bronze
      pre: I am not big fan of shoving QQ pre so I flatted - is it ok IP? should I bet for value and protection from AK or such on turn? River - good size of valuebet?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $5,88
      Hero:
      $5,22

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q:spade: , Q:club:
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0,17, 5 folds, BB raises to $0,55, Hero calls $0,38.

Flop: ($1,12) 9:club: , 7:diamond: , 5:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,7, Hero calls $0,70.

Turn: ($2,52) 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2,52) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,6, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,52
  • 2 replies
    • mirelbogdan
      mirelbogdan
      Bronze
      Bet the turn, you don't want him to draw out on you.
      River - too small of a value bet. Anyway I believe he had AK or lower pair.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello YourDoom,

Preflop: Since it's NL5 I'd just try to get it in here, no point to play that passively, we wont get paid anyway that much if he even doesn't hit his A or K if he has AK. Against AK we get 56% equity therefore I'd get all-in with him all day long and earn money in long run.

As played
      Postflop: I'd definitely bet the turn for protection from overcards and likely bet river even $1 as we played that passively.

Best regards.