Hero (MP+1): $2.63
      LP: $1.93
      CO: $1.81
      BTN: $2.40
      SB: $0.68
      BB: $1.28

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:heart: A:spade:

fold, fold, MP raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, MP calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.27, 2 players) 5:diamond: 4:spade: 2:club:
      MP bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, MP calls $0.16

Turn: ($0.75, 2 players) 5:club:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.60, MP raises to $1.20, Hero calls $0.60

River: ($3.15, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      MP bets $0.41 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.41

-------------

Villain (based on only 12 hands) appeared to be LAG. How would you play this hand?
  • 5 replies
    • McHallow
      McHallow
      Bronze
      Looking at him, and I might be completely wrong and I'm still trying to learn to read ranges so bear with me.

From his preflop raise from a reasonably early position I'd put him on a pocket pair, AJ+ KJ+ or MAYBE A2-5 depending on how loose he is. As the flop came it's a low bet but hell he might have no idea what a Cbet is but I think I'd put him on an over pair, though a set is well within his range maybe even top pair with A kicker.

His check raise on the turn indicates some pretty high strength and I think I'd probabaly fold at this point as although Ahigh two pair is good, there are alot of hands out there that beat you: A5,A3,54,55,44,22. All within his starting range, well except 54 ;P.

By the river, You can only all but call here. So yeah.

Was a right at any point here on the final result? If I'm well off the mark.. back to the drawing board ;P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello feketepok,

Flop: You can even raise it bigger on flop, since they are that loose, ~$0.40 should do it.
      Turn: Since we don't really know the opponent and we have shown a lot of strength on flop then I might even consider just Bet/Folding it here, since I often see with such move from a villain who has us beat. Rarely see some weaker PP here, depending on his AF. Also I would bet ~$0.50.

As played if we Called turn
      River: As we decided to Call just go broke here, nothing much to do. But otherwise I'd likely just ship it on turn if we are planning to Call anyway.

Best regards.
    • feketepok
      feketepok
      Bronze
      Villain had J5o - totally unexpected...:)
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      i would make biger raise preflop with intension to go broke on flop/turn...imo...its NL2 and a lot players dont stick to "rules"...they call raise of 3bb like raise with 6-7bb with same hands ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by feketepok
      Villain had J5o - totally unexpected...:)
      Likely 5x or a set which made FH on turn, that's why I don't see us often being ahead there. Check/Call or either Bet/Call flop and then Check/Raise turn is usually a very strong line where we could easily even fold our OP.