Bankroll Management question

• laptopsmasher
      laptopsmasher
      Bronze
      Hello i got my 50us on william hill thank you for that
      althought i was trying to register in a 2us rebuy mtt and it wont let me giving me some error that my bankroll is not big enough for the bankroll managemnet rules i signed up here for can anybody explain this to me
      what br management i have to follow to be able to buy into mtts?
      oh yeah my bankroll is already 103,76 but i still cant register in a different 3us rebuy whats wrong with that?
      do i have to play micros mtts only?
      i am not new to poker i am a very expirienced player in fact so this is kinda odd
      thanks for any reply
  • 11 replies
    • McHallow
      McHallow
      Bronze
      Here you go buddy:

For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection
      In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Sit and Go heads-up tournaments are not supported, since they are not suitable for beginners and we therefore don't offer a beginners' strategy for this game type.

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit.

The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.
    • laptopsmasher
      laptopsmasher
      Bronze
      thank you very much
      i never read those rules so mtts are out of the picture complete even if i have over 100us in my account?
    • McHallow
      McHallow
      Bronze
      I guess so, I put mine in Full tilt so I'm not completely sure. It seems you have to generate $50 dollars of rake, deposit some of your own money or play at william hill for 30 days actively to unlock it.
    • laptopsmasher
      laptopsmasher
      Bronze
      well thats kinda stupid and not a bankroll management at all
      a true bankroll managment would be if they would have limited your bankroll to 50 buy ins of each tournament buy in fee you want to play so as you grow your bankroll you can play higher limits but i guess they just called it br managemnt on here its actually a restricting order against you to make you make a deposit to unlock it very lame
    • McHallow
      McHallow
      Bronze
      Sucks to be honest, but I'm sure it's there to protect themselves from fraud as well as to help true beginners to the game.

Ah well, have fun grinding that $50 dollars of rake ;P
    • laptopsmasher
      laptopsmasher
      Bronze
      lol im, not going to play 500x 1us sngs no way
    • McHallow
      McHallow
      Bronze
      Didn't think so to be honest.

Oh well, see if you can last long than I did, I managed a week at full tilt before I rage quite and moved over to a softer platform where people pay you off ;P
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

from our website:
      The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.
      So it's either $50 rake or tourney fees or $100 deposit or 30 days of playing cash games - that's doable, wouldn't you say? :)

Hadi
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      which one
    • McHallow
      McHallow
      Bronze
      Any one of those three options
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      great reply by laptop smasher . but who can complain about getting 50 Dollars start up capital? Answer you will when it run s out.