Question about the free 50$

• missnina
      missnina
      Bronze
      Hello i just got the free 50$ and I am thankfull for that. My question is, is the money limited to one poker site only? I registered at Full Tilt but i dont like the site ( and i I kinda lost 20$ already :P ). Can I recieve another 50$ at a different poker site ( for example Party Poker)? Sorry if it's a dumb question :)
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey missnina,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.
      Congratulation on passing the quiz and receiving the $50 free starting capital.

Sorry but it's not possible to receive another starting capital by request.
      We do however give out 2nd free $50 Starting capitals usually on Party Poker if a player meets certain guidelines during a certain period.

FullTilt is known to be the 2nd best poker platform on the scene atm.
      It might take sometime to get used to but I can guarantee its a great site.

Also, you've lost $20 so far, maybe go back and read some more articles and watch some videos to improve your game and see where your going wrong.
      What level are you playing?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • missnina
      missnina
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer, i tried to play the short stack strategy but it seems i didnt understand it completely... I mostly lose money when someone calls my raises pre-flop and then im lost... If im all-in then someone beats me with retarded cards ( for example, i raise in late position with AJ with one person calling before me, the flop comes 7,9,J, im up and i bet 2/3 of the pot, he raises, i go all in and then he gets a ten on the river while holding 8 and 5). Seems i should read the strategy articles more :D Oh and one more question, i mostly played on 3.50$ min buy-in tables with 0.05/0.10 blinds on full-tilt, is that profitable to play with my 30$ bankroll or should i start playing tables with lower blinds?
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      1 cent 2 cent for you my friend until you can build it up, its better to win a little then lose alot
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      What pogodon said - you need to follow bank roll management strictly, otherwise you might end up broke pretty quickly.

Hadi
    • JoaoMartins
      JoaoMartins
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      What pogodon said - you need to follow bank roll management strictly, otherwise you will end up broke pretty quickly.

Hadi
      FYP