This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about the free 50$

• missnina
      missnina
      Bronze
      Hello i just got the free 50$ and I am thankfull for that. My question is, is the money limited to one poker site only? I registered at Full Tilt but i dont like the site ( and i I kinda lost 20$ already :P ). Can I recieve another 50$ at a different poker site ( for example Party Poker)? Sorry if it's a dumb question :)
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey missnina,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.
      Congratulation on passing the quiz and receiving the $50 free starting capital.

Sorry but it's not possible to receive another starting capital by request.
      We do however give out 2nd free $50 Starting capitals usually on Party Poker if a player meets certain guidelines during a certain period.

FullTilt is known to be the 2nd best poker platform on the scene atm.
      It might take sometime to get used to but I can guarantee its a great site.

Also, you've lost $20 so far, maybe go back and read some more articles and watch some videos to improve your game and see where your going wrong.
      What level are you playing?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • missnina
      missnina
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer, i tried to play the short stack strategy but it seems i didnt understand it completely... I mostly lose money when someone calls my raises pre-flop and then im lost... If im all-in then someone beats me with retarded cards ( for example, i raise in late position with AJ with one person calling before me, the flop comes 7,9,J, im up and i bet 2/3 of the pot, he raises, i go all in and then he gets a ten on the river while holding 8 and 5). Seems i should read the strategy articles more :D Oh and one more question, i mostly played on 3.50$ min buy-in tables with 0.05/0.10 blinds on full-tilt, is that profitable to play with my 30$ bankroll or should i start playing tables with lower blinds?
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      1 cent 2 cent for you my friend until you can build it up, its better to win a little then lose alot
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      What pogodon said - you need to follow bank roll management strictly, otherwise you might end up broke pretty quickly.

Hadi
    • JoaoMartins
      JoaoMartins
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      What pogodon said - you need to follow bank roll management strictly, otherwise you will end up broke pretty quickly.

Hadi
      FYP