• 16 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      whats the limit?
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      I think you've got it wrong :P You can open more than 24 cash game tables, but you can only be active at 24 or less.

The new update sucks - basically it lets you open over 24 tables when you're not playing on all 24 - so you can like have 22 active tables and on 2 be waiting for the big blind, hence you can add another xxx tables and wait for the blind there as well - but in the end, you'll only be able to have 24 active tables.

Unless they updated something in the last hour, this is pretty much what it is :)
    • omgstar
      omgstar
      Bronze
      Dendra is wrong, it is possible. Dendra confirmed it as well :)

so whats the new limit? is there any?

EDIT: its seems its bug after all, some tables just don't count under those "24", so they say
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      they usually do this in december, makes it a bit easier for SN/SNE grinders to get those last few VPP in
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dendra
      I think you've got it wrong :P You can open more than 24 cash game tables, but you can only be active at 24 or less.

The new update sucks - basically it lets you open over 24 tables when you're not playing on all 24 - so you can like have 22 active tables and on 2 be waiting for the big blind, hence you can add another xxx tables and wait for the blind there as well - but in the end, you'll only be able to have 24 active tables.

Unless they updated something in the last hour, this is pretty much what it is :)
      hehe dendra u are wrooonng! go try go try :f_biggrin:

sky could be the limit. :f_biggrin:

for more info, please search twoplustwo(it is confirmed by pokerstars rep steven), i'm lazy to dig up the thread! :f_p:
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      funny day(s). was busy 24++ tabling I didn't have time to confirm it so had to ask my friend to do it for me - which was ironically his first post on this forum, is that friendship or what :D

Anyway, the bug is gone and I miss it already :( Though it's kinda questionable whether it would be a good or a bad thing for full ring games :P
    • Zervin311
      Zervin311
      Bronze
      You can play as many tables as you want, but a maximum of 24 cash game tables due to timing out reasons. I used to play 24 cash games with up to 28 SNG's on the side, it just depends on your game type.
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      this is awesome... stacking tables you can easily reach 24 tables. damn i hated that warning pop up.
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      i actually dislike stacking tables - some people also put 24tables on 4stacks. personally, tile tables is best because you can follow action on all tables at any time, get a better feeling for the game flow and know who ur up against where and your recent history.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dendra
      i actually dislike stacking tables - some people also put 24tables on 4stacks. personally, tile tables is best because you can follow action on all tables at any time, get a better feeling for the game flow and know who ur up against where and your recent history.
      Is there an automated way to stack 24 tables in 4 stacks?
      The tables will still be of decent size and you can follow some of the game flows as well.

Thanks,

T.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      God dammit how you handle all 24 tabbles? 4 tables for me is enough, i notice peoples ranges and etc, also have no boredrom of waiting to long for a mouse click. How can you notice that Bu and Sb are always bluff bets you everytime?
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jafreiteris
      How can you notice that Bu and Sb are always bluff bets you everytime?
      stats + you can remember that from the game flow as well. But the more tables you play the less you will notice.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      PlaceMint is your friend if you want some sort of exotic setup (such as 12 stacks of 2 tables tiled over 2 screens, or a 2x2 setup of stacks of 6 etc)
    • theosis
      theosis
      Bronze
      24 tables = madness
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze

Is there an automated way to stack 24 tables in 4 stacks?
      The tables will still be of decent size and you can follow some of the game flows as well.

Thanks,

T.
      pokerstars software does it for you automatically, it positions tables top left/bottom right, top right/bottom left then again top left and so on - something like that.

so you dont need to worry about positioning the tables, not sure what resolution you're playing on, but depending on that, you might have some overlay or none.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Thanks, great!

Well I have a 17.3" laptop screen and 23". but 12 tables on 23" is a bit small imo. So I'd rather have 4x6 tables so I can easily read the stats :f_biggrin:

t.