FT rakeback, getting funny

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      for about 3-4 months im getting 60-70% RB of my actual rake, but now its even worse, how can u get from 474 SP 29$ rakeback? 474/2*.27=63.99. kinda suck to get 13% rakeback ...just wonder nobody has this? cant believe its only me
  • 15 replies
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      lucker... Somtimes I think that I get less than 10%.
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Ya its pretty crappy, this would be why I play most of my cash games over at Carbon... Get 35% of my actual rake, EVERY night.. pretty cool to wake up every morning with more in my account than I went to sleep with! LOL

FTP I get barely any rakeback, its pretty insane..

But I'm sure there are plenty of people profiting off my Rush bad beats and suckouts that get laid on me day in and day out.. LOL
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Hmmmmm is this true? :evil:

Im on Full Tilt but never really checked up. ?(

Surely they have to give whats been agreed (27% I think) or am I wrong they just do what they want? :s_confused:
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      It used to be calculated by Tablerake/#players at table and now it's switched to contributed rake. Bad news if you're tight
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      iron points reflects contribuited rake or old rake system?
      last week i played almost normaly (50 iron/day) and got 77c rakeback:) ))
      i also think that i get <<<<<<27% of my contribuited rake
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Weird, Mine has been normal as. You know spending FTPs, getting bonuses and shit lowers your rake right? could be from rush week bonus maybe?
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shinerseb
      iron points reflects contribuited rake or old rake system?
      last week i played almost normaly (50 iron/day) and got 77c rakeback:) ))
      i also think that i get <<<<<<27% of my contribuited rake
      full tilt points (also iron points) are calculated using old rake system
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Points have changed dramaticly, if you play SH or HU it's pretty easy to get them.

I Usually calculate my rake with PokerStrategy.com points

(PS Points / 2)*.27 = Weekly Rakeback. Never failed. Thought, i don't really care about that. It's usually just money to make me comfortable, doesn't affect me as moving up, but still, i'm a :f_cool: so...
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      ye im too tight, for FR 17vpip..maybe i should play vpip of 30+ to get that 27% RB...well yea, u know what i think of that..:) ) will move from ft anyway, just it sucks to get 30$ rb when i do twice as much points as in the past (before the system changed) and get half rb... i remember that before i was ironman (200 ftp for 25days) and i got around 70-80$ rb..now i make at least 250 but most of the days were 400+ (some even 800 ftp) and i get 30$ rb...and im alot looser then i used to be 3+ months ago..so ..wtf..simply sucks
    • Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      I also got less rb, is it because I spended all my FTP points on some tournaments?? What do u think guys...
    • IhasLuck
      IhasLuck
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mako2d2f
      I also got less rb, is it because I spended all my FTP points on some tournaments?? What do u think guys...
      yes,read rake faq on pstrategy forums
    • Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      yea, that take some of my rb, but still I didnt get the rest... is it coming this friday? or bye bye? :)
    • slotsas
      slotsas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mako2d2f
      yea, that take some of my rb, but still I didnt get the rest... is it coming this friday? or bye bye? :)
      I didnt get this friday rb too ?(
    • feketepok
      feketepok
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      for about 3-4 months im getting 60-70% RB of my actual rake, but now its even worse, how can u get from 474 SP 29$ rakeback? 474/2*.27=63.99. kinda suck to get 13% rakeback ...just wonder nobody has this? cant believe its only me
      Your calculations are wrong, as you get 10 extra SP every day (when you generate at least 1 SP), so you need to subtract that. You may also need to subtract a cleared bonus, or something, it's pretty complicated...
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      its not complicated at all, if i do PS calculation its waay less then what i should get, if i do calculation from hem rake, then its like tripple less then what i should get..so its pretty much fucked up however u look at it..and ye..no bonus no ftp no medals nothing ,just plain fuckedup