NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($34.50)
      BB ($62.70)
      UTG ($28.65)
      Hero ($65.60)
      CO ($247)
      BTN ($51.10)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: J:diamond:

UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.25, fold, fold, SB raises to $5.50, fold, fold, Hero calls $3.25

FLOP ($12) 7:spade: 8:heart: 2:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $7.50, SB raises to $15, Hero raises to $60.10 (AI), SB calls $14 (AI)

TURN ($70) 7:spade: 8:heart: 2:diamond: 9:club:

RIVER ($70) 7:spade: 8:heart: 2:diamond: 9:club: 5:spade:

"+" for this line: he isn't a full stack, we have position, we have gutshot on the flop, he seems like a fish, his 3bet is small
      "-" for this line: we haven't enough hands for him, he 3bets after my isolated raise (not open raise)
      What d'you think about it?
  • 3 replies
    • Tim64
      Can't see a g/shot on the flop... (there is one on the Turn, but its too late by then).

Anyway, its a pretty filthy spot. On the flop we beat 99/TT and thats it. I doubt villain is ch/R overcards here so I think we are mostly beat.

However, it might be slightly better (if we decide to go with our hand) to just call the raise and see if villain follows through on the turn. That way we at least get a bit more value from his bluffs - if there are any.

Well, if we go broke on the flop it cant be a huge mistake: its a 3b pot, villain is 70bb deep only and we have overpair ;)
    • TheRebuz
      he min 3bet preflop and he min check raise you on flop obv pot comiting himself i think his hand is face up AA-KK

i was going to bet 9$ on flop and fold to a shove cos his line looks lot like AA-KK, and i dont mint to check behind sometimes on flop for pot contol iduce a bluff etc
    • Kaitz20
      I would personally play for stacks for 70bb stack in 3-bet pot.
      yes his line looks strong and sometimes he shows us KK/AA, but also he may sometimes do that with AK or hands like A8, 9T
      Once you bet I think you can´t fold your hand
      If you´re not sure what hands he is 3-betting small pf then go to showdown and make your adjustments.