Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($39.95)
      Hero ($59.30)
      UTG ($40.70)
      CO ($80.70)
      BTN ($65.55)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: J:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $1.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $4.75, CO calls $3.25

FLOP ($9.75) T:diamond: 3:club: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $6.50, CO calls $6.50

TURN ($22.75) T:diamond: 3:club: 5:diamond: T:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $14, Hero calls $14

RIVER ($50.75) T:diamond: 3:club: 5:diamond: T:spade: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $55.45 (AI), Hero folds

CO wins $48.25

Should I c/c or c/f turn? I don't think that bet/f is an option, because he won't fold any hand which he called flop
  • 2 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Stats, reads?
      Depending on villain, I play it the same way if he likes to float in 3b pots (then we induce a bet).

But generally I would prefer bet/fold turn, since although the T changes nothing, villain also has to be worried we have Tx or a big pair and will also be folding his AK/AQ hands which is fine. If I bet turn, I ch/f river as I dont think he then has enough bluffs in his range.

Once we check turn, we indicate a medium strength hand (we will normally barrel the fd instead of ch/calling it) and so a good villain may decide to just bet turn+river to get us off whatever we hold.

As played, I fold the river too - although sometimes we are folding the best hand.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d personally c/rai most of the time and reason for that is:
      - he is not calling too many hands with Tx, mostly some Txs hands, although he might also fold pf AT-T9s
      - players tend to float these boards, since very often you don´t have anything and then would take it down on the turn c-bet
      - also he would likely not call pf with 33/55, so
      I should be ahead there very often and really no reason to think he may not b/c there smt like 88 which he doesn´t really out more money in, unless he thinks it is no good and would turn it into bluff.
      And I´d also like to protect my hand against draws