This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 1 hand NL 100$ - trips on turn (freeplay)

• xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      OnGame's Room No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (10 handed) by Hand Converter CG

MP1 ($100.00)
      MP2 ($97.00)
      MP3 ($92.30)
      CO ($194.85)
      Button ($78.75)
      SB ($96.50)
      Hero ($20.00)
      UTG ($77.00)
      UTG+1 ($18.40)
      UTG+2 ($91.95)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , 8:club: .
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, UTG+2 calls $1, 3 folds, CO calls $1, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($4.50) 4:spade: , Q:heart: , K:club: (4 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($4.50) K:heart: (4 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $17.4 (All-In), UTG+2 folds, CO folds, Hero calls $17.40.

River: ($39.30) 3:diamond: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $39.30

I didn`t want to check here, it`s a misclick, but anyway, any concerns about my kicker after he pushes?
  • 4 replies
    • Utahmar
      Utahmar
      Bronze
      Why would some1 push the turn into 3 other players after checked the flop ...

In these situations i think he has either nothing ( very unlikely in my eyes ), or flopped like a set with 44 on the flop, and waits for a non believer to call.

Might be aces i see now UTG limper, or AK if he did that before.

Still its a stupid and confusing move to push. I rather fold maybe im weak, but i cant see the point in this allin, and its not adding up.

I might be folding, probably a mistake tho.
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Did you had any reads about him here? He might do that with a Q, KQ, another K and 44. Not sure if I would call here, after I checked on the turn, even if it was an accident. I mean we have to beat him to often to be sure to be ahead here often enough without reads. So I would go with Utahmar here.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      well, only read I had is that he wasted all his stack in 10 minutes) but I wasn`t paying that much attention to his play.
      But my thought was something like that:

Most likely he is bad player -> when a bad player gets a monster hand he slowplays is most of the time (4 way action). Besides, there was a possibility that he is on tilt.

I know this read is kinda marginal... but think about it: if he had 44, why on earth would he push full house on the river, if he slowplayed set on flop? I don`t think it`s likely... So the only option came into my mind he has a king... that`s why I had concerns about the kicker..

So I got his stack and note) he had JTo
    • Utahmar
      Utahmar
      Bronze
      A good customer than.