brutal is the word

• mobrat
      normally im a patient man but i hadta come on here and vent

since i got the capital it has jus reminded me why i stopped playin online las year, i dont have the roll to play the tourneys i want....

i can crush da micros but the thing is im not , beat after beat after beat and its just mad like, and you havta laugh at first when they use up all the time and den call u ( dominated ) and hit evry draw goin, but im not laughn any more

20$ left so any advice, ????

keep grindin with all these fish til its gone or what???
  • 8 replies
    • MatejM47
      Maybe its time to consider the possibility that you might be a fish yourself?
    • NightFrostaSS
      Bird is the word!!
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      buy into a $20 Turbo MTT, those are really low variance, there's like no way u wont have a big cash.

• SickAtHome
      You either put in intense volume, or haven't really been playing micros.
      Registered Dec 8th, 2010.

If you're playing micros, that's 1500 big blinds you need to lose to get to $20. With proper bankroll management and reading the strategy articles, I can guarantee it won't happen.

To be honest, the tourneys you want - you mean the ones with huge entry cost and a big field? There are $1.10 that have the same number of players, etc. The only difference is that you lose money far less quickly.

1.) Read all the bronze articles you can
      2.) Play SSS on NL FR 0.01/0.02 or FL FR 0.01/0.02
      3.) Play a max of 2 tables
      4.) Review your hands (in the hand discussion board) and watch strategy videos.

If you do all four steps, PokerStrategy has proven that anyone can win money playing like this.
    • mobrat
      tanx sick at home, i hav read all articles and stuff, and ill giv dat a go

i was looking for advice not a dumb comment matejm47 so if u have nutn good to add ... dont say anything

its not my play dats losin me money its getn unlucky ya know, i know theres nutn i can do 2 change da way da cards fall but everyone needs a moan now and again

so tanx 2 sick at home 4 posting a helpful comment
    • JonikoP
      its not my play dats losin me money its getn unlucky ya know

Everybody will eventually run worse than they thought was possible. The difference between a winner and a loser is that the latter thinks they do not deserve it. (Irieguy)
    • gadget51
      I've heard two schools of thought;
      1. Bad beats are a good players friend.
      2. If bad beats are the only way you're losing, you're playing too tight.

It seems odd that you claim to crush the micros yet need to read the basic articles. Not for me to judge however.
      For you, I suggest you ignore the latter comletely. I've owned nl4 full ring for some timenow and I play around vpip10 pfr7 most days.
      As suggested above, don't try to play 500 tables at once; play 1 until you get all the strategy down and feel really comfortable, then add one at a time, but only after a very large sample.
    • OZSA
      awww...thats not the word...i hoped for a bird is the word remix ....bah..anyway, search for motivation, patience only that can help