PTR Player of the Year 2010!

• Dante63s
      Hey guys!

Im a coach/producer at the spanish community, maybe some of you remember me because when I played SSS nl10 I would post here. So I will get to that point of this post, PokerTableRating is having the “Player of the Year” contest, the player with most votes wins. This was my first year at nl100 and as a professional poker player, in the course of the year I played over 1 million hands at low stakes with a of winrate of 5bb/100, most of the time 24 tabling.

Category: Low Stakes! You need facebook to vote. You can vote for an unlimmited amount of players, so if you already voted for someone else you can still vote!

I was doing pretty good with the votes, but the 1st place guy had an interview on some Hungarian site asking for votes and passed me real quickly! Obvious I dont expect you guys to vote for me for nothing :tongue: , so im open for ideas to compensate. I would be willing to make some videos in english for (If I win and english admins agree, I would do them around February-March).

Would really appreciate any votes!

• 2 replies