Poker is a game for idiots!

• theosis
      I write this thread, knowing that I will get very aggressive and negative responses, but my frustration has reached its peak.

I've been playing alot of tournaments recently only to find myself missing the money due to bad beats. And today is where I draw the line. I had 40k chips in the miniFTOPs tourney where I picked up KK on the cut off. Based on a read of my opponent in the BB, I decided to min bet preflop. He shoved preflop with Kc Jc. I called. Board 9 9 7 8 10 rainbow. Took me down to 20k chips. With blinds at 500/1000 a few hands later I picked up JJ on the BB. Button raised pre, and I shoved my jacks. He instant called his 22k stack with Jc 10c. Needless to say I was expecting to go broke... Board 7 8 6 4 9 rainbow. With this fantastic beat, I left the tournament in roughly 3400th place of 15000 players, with money being paid to top 2100. 5 hours of my life I'll never get back.

I'm on life tilt at the moment and have written this thread to vent. I'm confidently saying I'm taking a break from demonic piece of horse s*** game and it will definately be a long time before I sit at another poker table.

Good luck to all you gamblers
  • 11 replies