$2.21
      MP3:
      $4
      CO:
      $6.78
      BU:
      $1.44

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , 3:diamond:
      6 folds, SB raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.24) J:spade: , 7:spade: , 7:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.17, Hero calls $0.17.

Turn: ($0.58) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.28, SB calls $0.28.

River: ($1.14) 9:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.54, SB folds.

Final Pot: $1.68

I think the board worked out perfectly for my float, Since he cant call the river without a 10
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BigAl123456,

Preflop: Since the opponent is that nitty and we don't have a lot of stats from him, I might even fold the hand preflop, but sure it's playable if you find well experienced with it.

As played
      Flop: Floating in this situation is totally fine, since he CBets most of his raising range preflop and it doesn't hit that often his range. And we often could just take the pot down by betting on turn.
      Turn: I'd likely bet a bit bigger, ~$0.35, betting too smallish could put him Calling with some overcards and maybe even with just Ace high but that's not what we want since we don't have any good Ace high either.

As played when turn was bet smaller
      River: The problem now is after he Called, he surely could fold few hands, like with what he was drawing or something similar, like FD or maybe SD but those hands most often we win ourself by just Checking behind and he would Call us with hands like Jx or maybe even weaker pair. Therefore just Checking behind sometimes it's even safer here, only reasonable hands against who we might bet here is just Ace high, which we could make fold.

Best regards.