NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($44.61)
      BB ($32.40)
      UTG ($13.15)
      UTG+1 ($31.63)
      CO ($23.94)
      BTN ($34.85)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, fold, BTN calls $1

FLOP ($2.75) A:club: 9:spade: J:spade:

Hero bets $1.86, BTN calls $1.86

TURN ($6.47) A:club: 9:spade: J:spade: 3:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $6.47, Hero calls $6.47

RIVER ($19.41) A:club: 9:spade: J:spade: 3:spade: 4:spade:

Hero bets $5.03, BTN raises to $10.06, Hero calls $5.03

Villain - 50/0 so far over 12 hands
      Notes = "KTo = Calls OOP vs UTG open - donks pot/calls shove on J78 rb"

So he seems to be LAG donk ...

I wanted to 2nd barrel but decided not to, to possibly get him to check back if he has a weak holding for pot control coz the FD hit etc ...

But he pots ... and then I look at his note = pots/calls with weak draw, basically air ...

So how would you play it from then on?

No point in bluff shoving coz he calls with anything, at least so far that's what we assume from him ...

I assumed that c/c should be okay since we have about 12 outs vs him + definitely some implieds ...

So we get 2:1 on the turn but we need 3:1 ... buut I deffo think we have enough implieds vs him even if the 4th spade hits, coz fish like him call with TPTK and 2pair+ even on 4 to flush boards ... seen plenty of that :f_biggrin:

Now different river scenarios? How would you play it when you hit the flush/straight or brick out?

I decided to donk out smallish to either induce or to get a light call from him ... and in case I bricked out vs this opp, c/f seems to be the only reasonable option sadly or no ?!
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Even if he bets pot there with draw, I think he is going to shove river and I think you can´t call with K high, so I would prefer double barrel than c/c potsize bet on the turn. You have option to shove over his potsize bet, since if he has there really draw, you´re ahead his draws and he might easily fold to shove.
      River play is fine: he may really shove there with anything so b/c 1/4 bet should be better than just putting him all-in