New PartyPoker Account

• Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Hello!

I tried to contact PokerStrategy customer service about following, but they send me an automatic response "How to start playing on PartyPoker", so I didn't get an answer to my question.. The problem is:

A am planing to move to the Party Poker soon, trough the PokerStrategy. The thing is that I have opened an account there, almost a year ago, but it is not the real account (I didn't enter any personal data, just choose nickname), and I have never played there..

When I signed to PokerStrategy, I entered that nickname into Poker Rooms section. I was fresh pokerstrategist so I tought that I had to enter my nicknames from all rooms where I had any kind of accounts..

So, is it possible for me to open new (this time real) account trough PokerStrategy? And is it possible to change my Party Poker nickname (enter my real nickname when I will open real account)?

I think it is possible as long as I didn't enter my personal data, but just wanted to be sure..

Sorry for my non-perfect english!

Thank you very much,

Dejan
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dejan,

You are only allowed to have just one Partypoker account, you cannot make any additional ones.

You would need to use your existing account, but you could always contact PartyPoker's own customer support team to see if you are allowed to enter the PokerStrategy code when transferring it to real money.
      At the end of the day it is up to Party poker whether they will allow this or not.

Hope this helps, good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      what eagle says is true...

but i would personally delete cookies/temporary files and use a different e-mail address to create a second account : )

also if you have a friend/relative/sibling's computer - use theirs to create the second account ^^

once you enter your personal details on the new account, be careful with all the codes and stuff.

:)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Reanimater,

but i would personally delete cookies/temporary files and use a different e-mail address to create a second account : ) also if you have a friend/relative/sibling's computer - use theirs to create the second account ^^

We do not support this as most Poker Sites do not allow second accounts.

Regards,

Kyle.