$1,31
      MP3:
      $8,31
      Hero:
      $10
      BU:
      $28,38

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:spade: , 7:spade:
      MP3 calls $0,10, Hero raises to $0,40, BU calls $0,40, SB folds, BB calls $0,30, MP3 calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,65) Q:heart: , 8:heart: , 4:spade: (4 players)
      BB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $1,15, BU calls $1,15, BB calls $0,91 (All-In), MP3 calls $1,15.

Turn: ($6,01) 3:spade: (3 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero raises $8,45 (All-In), 2 folds.

River: ($14,46) K:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $14,46

I wanted to bet again on turn for value against 2nd pair and pretection vs heart flush, using my former backdoor flush as a semibluff. I was "alsmost" sure to win the showdown versus the allin guy (he is my target at the table, calldown all-ins with any pair in every spot miam fish miam!), and tried to use foldequity against the two others (from the very small sample of hands I saw them play here, they were pretty bad!!!)

Overplay?
  • 2 replies
    • Ico0o
      Ico0o
      Bronze
      Fold preflop. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DoigteurFou,

Preflop: Yeah, I'd also say, fold it here, don't think that you already have that much postflop experience, that you are able to play such hands profitable, and also it will be hard to overplay those calling stations.

As played
      Flop: Pretty standard CBet for protection but I wouldn't get fancy with my TP type of hand here.
      Turn: As we hit the FD also then you can likely even consider barreling again here but often I might even consider just going for pot control and Check behind, if we even get Called then likely by a better hand and if we even hit our flush on river then he will stack off us. As played I wouldn't shove there directly in, we will just get Called by better hands, therefore I'd make it ~$3.50.

Best regards.